Chapter 23

"Are you really okay, baby?"

Jungkook nodded his head, a large smile decorated on his face, "I'm perfectly fine, hyungie!"

"Great..." Taehyung shortly replied. It's been a week since Jungkook aborted the baby. Though the boy since fine from outside, but Taehyung could tell something seems off about the boy.

"Then I'll head to work? Wanna tag along? Jimin said he miss you." Taehyung teased trying to lighten up the mode.

"But I want to stay here and take care my rosie! You can go alone, hyungie!" Jungkook said, "Go now!"

"Then I'll leave you here. Be careful." Taehyung said, taking his mask and sunglasses, "Goodbye baby."

"Goodbye!" Jungkook waved his husband goodbye with a bunny smile on his face but as soon as the door cliçked shuts, his smile dropped.

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook crouched down, staring at his Rosie. His stare was blank, usual sparkles couldn't be seen inside his doe eyes.

His run his fingers through the rose's petal, then slowly moved to the thorn, digging his finger dipped inside the sharp object.

Red blood instantly pricked in his finger yet the boy didn't have any reaction. He stared at the blood without any emotion, "Will I lose more blood if I didn't abort my baby...?"

He removed his finger from the thorn, gaze fixed on the wound that blood still constantly flowed out, "Red... Is pretty..."

He lied down on the grass, opening his arms wide. Blood still flowed down from his wounded finger but he doesn't care about it. "Baby... I want a baby..."

Jungkook placed his hand on his flat stomach, "Baby..."

One drop.

Two drop.

Tears streamed down from his eyes furiously. He knew aborting the baby is the best choice but he missed his baby. He wish to have a baby with him but he can't.

He suddenly shot up from his laying position, "The doctor said I need to stay healthy..." He rushed back inside the house, "What should I do to stay healthy?"

Jungkook paced back and forth, ruffling his hair in frustration. Tears again brimmed in his eyes, "I'm so useless!!" He yelled, "I have to stay healthy... Healthy..." He mumbled, repeating the word over and over again.

"What should I do...?" He muttered, pulling his hair with his own hands, knees buckled as he knelt on the floor.

Out of frustration, Jungkook cried out hardly. "U-Useless..." He punched the floor with his fists hardly, constantly, making his knuckles bleed.

Tears can't seem to stop producing in Jungkook's eyes. Feeling tired, Jungkook just lied down on the cold floor, curling himself, slowly fell into deep slumber with tears still flowed down from his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------

"How is Jungkook doing recently?" Jimin asked his best friend, only getting a sigh in return.

"He looks fine, but something seems off about him. I need to check on him first." Taehyung said, fishing his phone out of his bag.

"How?" Jimin asked.

"I set a CCTV in every corner of my house and I connected my phone to it. At least I need to know what's Jungkook's doing right now." He stated, staring at his phone which displayed the inner of his house.

"Weird..." Taehyung checked the garden, "He told me he'll water his roses first."

"Maybe he went to the living room?" Jimin said in a questioning way, making Taehyung shrugged.

He checked the living room, eyes widening in fear. Jimin's eyes too, widen when he saw how Jungkook behaved almost in an insane way.

"I'm so useless!!"

Taehyung's heart clenched when he heard Jungkook yelled. The singer and his manager just watched the whole scene, until Jungkook fell asleep.

"C-Chim..." Taehyung muttered, cheeks wet as he didn't realise he cried. "I-I need to get back-" "Just go, Tae. Jungkook needs you."

Taehyung nodded his head, wiping his tears, "T-Thank you."

"