Chapter 4

"Can you tell me where's the washroom?"

Jungkook eagerly asked a random worker. Seeing the boy's eyes were red like he's going to cry, the worker quickly say, "Walk straight then turn left. You'll see the wash room there."

"Thank you so much!"

Jungkook rushed towards the washroom then to the sink, opening the tap water harshly as he washed his lips.

He rubbed and rubbed his lips using his hand, letting out a frustrated cry. He raised his head up, looking at the mirror in front of him.

"B-Bastard..." He muttered, two sets of tears flowed down from his eyes, "How dare he kiss me?"

He closed the tap water, lips turning pouty. "I'll never want to see him again..."

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook stormed out of the building, "I hate Kim Taehyung..." He muttered, finally stopped walking when he reached the bus stop.

He stared at the bus stop sign, huffing loudly. His mind drifted to the words that Taehyung said.

"Or did we? Did you divorce me?"

"What does he mean?" Jungkook mumbled with his lips puckered up, "That cunning handsome stupid hot tiger!!! I hate him!!!" He yelled and people around him started to stare at him weirdly.

He sighed again, crossing his arms over his chest, "I guess I'll pay the law firm a visit..."

--------------------------------------------------

"We're not divorced?!"

"Yes, Mr Jeon oh no, I mean Mr Kim. Technically you're not divorced to Kim Taehyung." The lawyer, Mr Lee said.

Jungkook's mouth gaped open like a fish, "What? I signed the paper right?! And it's clearly a divorce paper!"

"Yes it does look like a divorce paper but... How to say... It's not a divorce paper. Its a... contract."

"What contract?" Jungkook asked.

"Contract that you, Jeon Jungkook agreed to be Kim Taehyung's wife no matter what happened." Mr Lee stated, passing the paper to Jungkook.

Jungkook was stunned. He doesn't know how to react at all.

"Can I ask who provide this paper to you?"

"Kim Taehyung," Jungkook gritted out, hatred could be seen in his eyes.

"Then you should discuss this matter with Mr Kim. Only him can break this contract. You're still his lawfully wife until he decided to divorce you."

Jungkook grabbed the paper, clutching it tightly in his hands, "I'll kill that stupid bastard!"

"But how can you mistook this as a divorce paper? Do you perhaps... Don't know English?" Mr Lee asked, backing away, gulping nervously when Jungkook shoot his a glare.

"It's Kim Taehyung who's wrong here! Not me!" Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, sighing out softly, "That stupid tiger wasn't kidding when he said I'm dumb..." He mumbled, but only audible for himself.

On the other hand...

"Taehyung-ah!!! We love you so much!!!"

Taehyung just smiled as he again hits a high note, making the sea of fans screamed louder.

As soon as the music stopped, Taehyung again smiled, "I love you guys too!"

He winced when the fans screamed. He shook his head in defeat with a blinding smile plastered on his face. "I miss- Achoo!"

Taehyung sneezed loudly, making some of his fans laughed. The singer bowed his head, smiling apologiticly.

"Someone must be back stabbing me now... Who will it be?" He mumbled, shrugging before continue singing.

…………………………………………………...
Do y'all know when you bad mouthed or back stabbed one person, that certain person will sneeze? ¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯