Chapter 19

"Grandma, I'm back!" Taehyung yelled, hands intertwining with Jungkook as he opened the door.

Jungkook who stood beside him got fascinated by the wooden interior of the house. He bites his lips, staring Taehyung with his wide doe eyes, "Will grandma dislikes me?"

"What are you saying, baby? No one in this world dislikes you! I bet grandma will love you more than love me." Taehyung scoffed, making Jungkook giggled.

"Grandma!" Taehyung yelled again.

"I'm coming!" A voice were heard far away, then a sets of rushed footsteps followed by. An old women who's wearing a pink apron rushed out.

Jungkook's eyes again widen. He expects Taehyung's grandma to be older, but the women that stood in front of him right now is way younger than he thought and still beautiful.

"-kook, Jungkook!" Jungkook snapped out of his mind when he heard someone calling him.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay, bun? What's wrong?" Taehyung stared at the boy worriedly.

"I'm okay..." Jungkook replied, "Grandma is beautiful!" He exclaimed, smiling widely until his bunny teeth displayed to everyone.

"Aww, you're so sweet, baby." Grandma Kim cupped Jungkook's cheeks, "I'm already loving you!"

"I love grandma too!" Jungkook hugged the woman, "How old are you, grandma?"

"I'm 65 years old."

"You're so young!" Jungkook's mouth went wide open like a fish as he stated.

Grandma Kim laughed, "Thank you, Jungkookie. Let's go inside and talk."

--------------------------------------------------

"You know, when Taehyung just turned six, our house started to have a puddle as our pet. And Taehyung always play with him and one day, he started to bark like it. Whenever we ask him a question, he bark. We laughed so much that time! We spent a good amount of time to change him speaking human words." Grandma Kim laughed loudly, Jungkook also laughed with her.

"Grandma, I told you not to say this stupid past!" Taehyung groaned.

"It's too funny. Plus, kookie has the rights to know right kookie?"

Jungkook nodded his head hardly, "Yes. I see you're weird since you're just a kid huh?" He teased the singer, getting a grunt in return.

"I'm normal from the day I born." Taehyung stated.

"Whatever!" Jungkook giggled, standing up as he wants to go to the washroom. His movement came to a stop when a wave of dizziness hits up. He hold his forehead, eyebrows furrowed, forming a frown on his face.

His knees buckled, luckily Taehyung hold him before he could touch the floor. "Kook? Are you okay?"

Grandma Kim gasped out when she saw Jungkook's pale face, "What's wrong?!"

Taehyung shook his head, feeling confused too. They both stared at the boy in Taehyung's embrace worriedly, until Jungkook spoke up, "I'm okay. Just a little dizzy just now..."

"Dizzy? Did you sleep well yesterday, baby?" Grandma Kim asked.

"I did... Weird..." Jungkook muttered, hissing when he felt a sharp pain on his stomach. He placed his hand on his stomach, wincing loudly, "H-Hurts..."

"Where, baby?! Stomach?!" Taehyung asked, placing his warm hand on Jungkook's stomach.

"Oh god, I'll call the ambulance here first!" Grandma Kim rushed out to get his phone, leaving the couple inside the living room.

"I'll get you to the couch first," Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's neck then legs, frowning when he felt wetness on Jungkook's legs.

His hands trembled in fear, "B-Blood..." There's blood on the floor and Jungkook's pants. "Baby?!"

Jungkook is already unconscious. Taehyung quickly picked up the boy, running out, halting when Grandma Kim appeared in front of him.

"Grandma, I need to send Jungkook to the hospital now. He's bleeding!"

Grandma Kim gasped, "Let's go now!"