Chapter 8

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Why did you go on a date with Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung glared at Jungkook and the boy again rolled his eyes.

"It's not a date! We just grabbed some coffee and talked about what happened when Joonie hyungie is not around," Jungkook's lips were puckered up as he muttered, "He said he met a man he really likes in America but he won't tell me his name! He said I love to gossip around and he doesn't trust me keeping his secret! How can he see me like that! I'm good at keeping secret! I'm dying to know who's his crush~" He whined cutely.

As the boy continues ramble, Taehyung just stared at his cute husband. He remembered the days where Jungkook will always sit on his lap and started whining about what happened in his floral shop.

A chuckle escaped from Taehyung's lips. "What are you laughing about?!" Jungkook shoots daggers at Taehyung, making the male laughed louder.

"Nothing, just remembered the days you always cutely ramble while sitting on my lap. And I'll just be there, sitting like a statue, nodding my head when needed and listen to your one hour long speech. You're so cute~" Taehyung pinched Jungkook's nose.

"Hyungie," Jungkook whined, but soon giggled. They laughed together, staring at each other with loving eyes.

Clearly, they still love each other.

"Kook ah, I wish I could know the reason you divorced me," Taehyung pleaded, "I love you so much and you and me divorce is the least thing I want to do with you."

Jungkook closed his eyes, letting out a deep breath, "Fine I'll tell you-" Taehyung's phone suddenly rang, interrupted Jungkook.

Taehyung took his phone out from his pocket, "Hello?"

"You need to come back here instantly, Kim Taehyung!! Your fans are crazy. They blocked the whole entrance of the company, stuck in there and we can do nothing!"

The singer let out an annoyed sigh, "Fine. I'm going back." He hung up the phone, staring at Jungkook apologetically.

"I have to-" "You need to go. I know, Tae. Just go. Goodbye," Jungkook said, dragging the male to the door.

"Wait kook, I'll meet you once I was done with everything." Taehyung quickly said, earning a nod from Jungkook.

"Bye." Jungkook said shortly, shutting the door as soon as he successfully pushed the male out of his apartment.

He stood there for a while, a sigh emitted from his lips, "Great. I'm in love again." He said sarcastically.

--------------------------------------------------

"Taehyung!!!" The fans screamed loudly when Taehyung arrived to his company. He got down from his car unwillingly, with a famous sunglasses on his face.

"Hello everyone!" Taehyung greeted awkwardly.

"Who is the boy, Taehyung?!"

"You betrayed us!!"

"It's a misunderstanding-" "You kissed his neck! How can it be a misunderstanding?!" One fan yelled, getting more and more replies in return.

Taehyung sighed heavily, wincing when the scream got louder. He inhaled in and out to calm himself but at the end he still shouted, "Stop yelling!!"

Seeing the crowd quiet down a bit, he quickly said, "The boy is my husband! My lawful husband!"

The crowd went totally silence for a second. "I love him. I love him so much! I wish you all could give us support! But even if you guys hate me," Taehyung take off his sunglasses, "I'll continue love him! That's all. Please leave."

He walked inside the company with bodyguards surrounded him, giving no care to his fans.