Chapter 5

Again, Jungkook walked out of the law firm with the 'divorce paper' clutched tightly in his hands. He for sure is angry and want to punch Taehyung with his fists but he still need to open his flower shop, or else he won't able to pay for his apartment rent anymore.

He sighed softly, taking a taxi as he headed back to his flower shop. He opened the door of his shop, placing the already crumbled divorce paper on the small table. Then he grabbed his pink apron, wearing it quickly.

"Welcome to the Moonlight Floral Shop!" He greeted the customer as soon as he heard the bell chimed.

The door opened and revealed a women dressed with tight dress and thick make up.

The woman walked closer to the counter, slamming her hand on the table, her long fingernails created 'tack-tack' sound as she rudely said, "Give me roses! I want beautiful and fresh one."

Jungkook just nodded. He had seen many bitchy rude girl before so he's pretty immune to them. He turned over, picking the flowers carefully.

"Can you make it faster? Moonlight Floral Shop, more like Turtle Floral Shop," She mumbled. Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes, "I'm choosing beautiful and fresh flower for you, miss."

The woman scoffed, "Be quick. I need to see my singer, V later."

"V?" Jungkook tilted his head, asked softly.

"You don't know him? Such a dumb guy. He's the most famous singer, Kim Taehyung!"

Jungkook stifled a small laugh. "What are you laughing at?!" The woman asked, making Jungkook laughed louder.

"Just find his name funny." Jungkook wrapped the flowers, handing it to the woman, "50 dollars please."

"He's the most handsome guy I knew," the woman said while taking money out of her shinny purse, "He's kind, he's sweet-" "Pfft..."

Jungkook can't help but laugh again, earning a glare from the woman.

"Kind and sweet? More like rude and arrogant. He'll break your heart and rip your ass in the bed, don't worry."

"What is your problem?! You're crazy! Stop insulting my idol!" The woman scolded, slamming her hands on the table.

"Just trust me. I know him too well." Jungkook shrugged.

"You're crazy," The woman angrily grabbed the flower, storming out of the flower shop.

"Enjoy loving him, sweetie!" Jungkook said sarcastically, waving his hands.

He exhaled a deep breath, turning around, tidying up his flowers. His gaze landed on the divorce paper on the small table beside him.

He grunted, scowling cutely, "I hate that arrogant tiger! He's selfish, stupid, but hot at the same time wait what am I saying stop stop, he's rude, he's bad, he is... Argh I don't know how to describe him! In conclusion, I despite him. Yeah..." He said to himself, crushing the flower with his hands unknowingly. When he got his senses back, the flowers already crushed, "Oh my god Rosie are you okay?"

Tears filled in his eyes when he saw the rose is dead, "I'm so sorry Rosie..."

As he was busy crying over his Rosie, a deep chuckle could be heard behind him. He quickly turned around, eyes widening in shock when he saw Taehyung standing right in front of him.

"Since when you're here?!" Jungkook asked, embracing the crushed rose closed to his chest.

"Since you're busy bad mouthing me," Taehyung eyebrows were raised as he stared at the boy with his lazy gaze, "I see... You're the one who back stabbed me huh? No wonder I sneezed so many time today," Taehyung walked closer, removing his mask and sunglasses, "You're being a naughty bunny, baby."

"You're the who's naughty! You lied to me again!!" Jungkook grabbed the divorce paper, throwing it straight to Taehyung, "Tell me, what did you do to the divorce paper?!"

"Oh so you found out?" Taehyung picked the paper up, again throwing it . He wrapped his arms around the boy's waist when the boy is busy scolding him.

"It's a surprise isn't it?" Taehyung lifted Jungkook's chin up with his index finger, "You're still a Kim, bunny."

"You- Ahh..." Jungkook moaned out when Taehyung started to place soft kisses on his neck, another hand kneading his ass, "L-Let go..."

Taehyung raised his head from the crook of Jungkook's neck, tilting the boy's head to the mirror beside them, "Look at the mirror, bun. Look at that aroused look of yours, can't you see you're still shivering under my touch? So seductive yet pitiful-"

Jungkook's face was red because of embarrassment. He used his only strength to push the male away, "S-Stop! Let go of me, b-bastard! Answer me, what did you do to the divorce paper?!"

"That's wasn't divorce paper at all, bun." Taehyung cockily said.

"Wait what?!"

"You're so cute, baby. Obviously, I changed the contract! This is why I still wonder, why would they let a dumb, clueless little bunny who can't even tell the difference between champagne and wine to sign the divorce paper that I prepared." He caressed Jungkook's cheeks but soon got swatted away by the boy.

"Y-You're so cunning!"

Taehyung scoffed, a smirk began appeared on his face, "Tsk tsk, it's not cunning, baby. It's called destiny. At the end, you, Jeon Jungkook still belongs mine and only mine. Mine to taint, mine to wreck and mine to love."

"You tainted me, you wrecked me but you never..." Jungkook tugged his head down, mumbling softly, "But you never love me."

"I told you many times I do love you, Jungkook!"

"And I told you many times I don't believe you!"

They glared at each other, until they heard the bell chimed. Taehyung quickly wore back his mask and sunglasses while Jungkook busy smoothing the wrinkles on his apron.

Jungkook was about to walk forward but Taehyung quickly grabbed his wrist, "This isn't the end, bun. I'll proof it to you. I love you and remember this fact." With that, Taehyung left the shop.

Jungkook stared at the door in dazed, "Excuses me?" He got back his senses when the customer called him.

"Yes what can I help you?" He asked.

"Oh please give me..." The customer said what he wants while the florist can't help but think back Taehyung's words.

Jungkook need to admit, his heart did flutter when Taehyung said 'I love you' to him.

He also need to admit, he almost say 'I love you too' back to Taehyung.