Chapter 2

"Do you miss me, bun?"

"I don't and I would never!" Jungkook clenched his fist, shooting daggers at Taehyung's direction.

The male leaned closer to the boy, lifting his chin up with his index finger, "But I do miss you, my dumb little bunny."

"Quit all these sweet sickening words, Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook swatted Taehyung's hand away like it's the most disgusting object in the world, "What are you doing here?!"

"Told you I'm here to buy flowers for my wife," Taehyung emphasize the word wife, making Jungkook madder.

"I'm not your wife anymore!"

"Did I say you were?" Taehyung stated with his eyebrows quirked up and Jungkook's heart immediately clenched.

Jungkook's fists unclenched as he took a deep breath, "You're right..." He mumbled, "You must be having new lover. What am I expecting?" He qucikly tied the pink ribbon around the flowers, slamming it towards the male harshly.

"Now you get your flowers. Leave!" Jungkook pointed at the door, gritting his teeth.

Taehyung just smirked, wearing his mask and sunglasses back in process "We'll meet each other soon, bunny." He took the bouquet of flowers, walking out slowly, halting when he come face to face the door.

"Just let you know, kook. I never find any new lover," With that, Taehyung walked out, leaving Jungkook behind.

Jungkook could felt his heart fluttered when he heard Taehyung's words, but calmed himself down immediately, "Stop taking his words seriously, Jeon Jungkook!" He scolded himself, patting his chest with his hands.

He sighed heavily. He could swear he saw the wedding ring that they choose when they got married on Taehyung's fourth finger.

Does that mean Taehyung still loves me? Jungkook thought.

"What am I think about?!" He shook his head furiously, trying to shake off all these thoughts, "Stop thinking about him!"
--------------------------------------------------

"Where did you go, Taehyung?" Park Jimin, well Taehyung's manager plus best friend asked.

"The floral shop." Taehyung replied shortly, tossing the flowers to the backseat of the car.

"Hey! They're delicate flowers! Why buy it when you don't even care about them?!"

"They don't have any use. He doesn't accept it." Taehyung shrugged, taking his mask and sunglasses off.

"You're totally helpless. Who is that he by the way?" Jimin asked.

"You'll know him once I got him back, Chim. Oh yeah I want to ask you, the program of the music project tomorrow needs flowers bouquet right?"

"Yeah. Why did you ask?"

"Did you find any floral shop who can sponsor the flowers?"

Jimin frowned, "You're weird Tae. Since when you started to give attention in these kind of things?"

Taehyung huffed, "Just answer me, Chim."

"No we can't," Jimin shook his head, "Many shops said it's too urgent and rushed. They couldn't made it."

A smirk immediately made way to Taehyung's face, "I know an exact shop who can sponsor us."

"Which shop, Tae?"

"Moonlight Floral Shop. The owner of the shop will definitely say yes." Taehyung stated.

"How did you know?"

"I knew that owner too well, chim," Taehyung closed his eyes, "Told you well meet soon, bunny..." He muttered, only audible for himself.

--------------------------------------------------

"Really?! You want our shop to sponsor flowers?!" Jungkook excitedly exclaimed, clutching his phone tightly with both of his hands.

"Yes. Can you made it-" "Yes I can. Thank you so much for choosing our shop!"

"You're deeply welcomed. Remember to send the flowers to the Sapphire Hall by tomorrow morning, 9 am straight. We need to decorate the venue so that our singer could perform."

"I will. Thank you so much!" Jungkook hung up the phone, squealing loudly as he jumped up and down.

He gasped, "I don't have time to celebrate! I need to prepare the flowers first!" He turned over, began choosing the flowers carefully yet fast.

He's so happy in this moment, totally unaware about what will happen to him on the next morning.