End

5 years later...

"Mommy~ Daddy~ Wake up now!!" A little figure straddled Taehyung, shaking the singer then turned to the right and started shaking Jungkook.

"Jungyeon ah, play with yourself first. I'm tired..." Taehyung said with his deep voice, trying to convince his daughter.

"Meanie!" The little girl pouted, "Mommy~"

Sadly, Jungkook is a deep sleeper. He didn't even hear his daughter whining voice.

Jungyeon huffed, "Great!" She rolled her eyes in annoyance. Then suddenly, her mind came up with an idea.

"Daddy~"

Taehyung hummed sleepily in reply. "If you don't wake up now, guess what I will do?"

"What will you do?"

"I will tell mommy you killed his Rosie then you buried randomly in a part of the garden-"

Taehyung jolted up from the bed. He covered his daughter's mouth with his large hand, gaze landed on the sleeping male beside him. He breath in relief when he saw Jungkook still deep asleep.

"Kim Jungyeon! You want to kill your father don't you?" Taehyung softly scolded his daughter, earning a cute giggle in return.

"I'm helping you daddy!" Jungyeon batted her eyelashes innocently, "And now you're awake! Let's prepare breakfast for mommy!"

She jumped down from the bed, leaving Taehyung groaning loudly.

"Kids are so energetic." Taehyung spared a glance at Jungkook, "Why the hell Jungyeon didn't bother you? It's so unfair."

Jungkook's eyes still closed as he snores cutely. Taehyung smiled at the cute sight, "Whatever. You deserve the best."

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook yawned, walking down the stairs lazily. His eyes lit up when he smelled something tasty, pancakes.

He stomped down, gasping in shock when he saw there's three plate of pancakes on the dining table.

"Surprised?" Jungkook yelped when Taehyung back hugged him. Soon he smiled, "Yeah. It's a rare sight to see."

"You're saying like I never cooked breakfast! You hurt me..." Taehyung fakely cried, while Jungkook just stared at him unamusingly.

"Where's Jungyeon?"

"Am here!!" A cheerful voice was heard inside the kitchen. Jungkook again smiled, "Yeonie~" He walked, wanting to walk inside the kitchen but Taehyung quickly stopped him.

"W-Wait! Baby, why don't you try the pancake first?"

Jungkook stared at his husband, "But I want to see Jungyeon first."

"But the pancake-"

"You're hiding something." Jungkook stated, immediately earned a protest.

"N-No I didn't!"

"Then why are you stopping me?" Jungkook wiggled himself out of Taehyung's hold, storming inside the kitchen.

His face paled when he saw how messy is his kitchen. The eggs are on the floor, sugar spilled all over the kitchen island, some burned pancakes are even on the cupboard.

"Mommy!" Jungyeon cutely called out. Almost her whole body was covered with flour yet the girl still happily smiled.

"Kim Taehyung..." Jungkook muttered as he clenched his fists. "I will kill you Kim Taehyung!!!!!"

Taehyung quickly ran away and Jungyeon followed him, "Run faster daddy! You'll be a dead meat if mommy caught you!"

"It's all your fault, little rascal. I told you it's not a good idea to cook!"

"But daddy-" "I dare you to run further, Kim Taehyung!!!"

Taehyung shivered in fear, "Run faster, Yeonie!"

This is the daily life of the Kim family.

Maybe this time Jungkook will divorce Taehyung again, for ruining his kitchen.

But who cares, Jungkook will always be a Kim after all.

THE END

………………………………………………………
Here comes the end of 'Divorced?'~ I really hope that you guys enjoyed reading this story. Let's proceed to the next chapter, 'Q & A session'~ ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ ❤️