love back

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

Violetta Chase had no time for love of her own.

Okay, that's a lie. She did, but she refused to acknowledge it. It was kind of hard to focus on crushes when she was constantly banging her head against the wall from two of her best friends, Athena Blake and Ricky Bowen, so blatantly say they were friends when they were just playing pretend. Those two were so stupidly in love but so blind to it, and it was completely driving Violetta up the wall. It was quite infuriating.

Anyways, besides dealing with that, Violetta didn't really want to date anyone. With the coming of a new teacher who wants to put on High School Musical: The Musical, all Violetta planned on focusing on was trying out, getting a minor part, being one of the dancers, and trying to knock some sense into the two idiots that were so close to finally confessing they liked each other.

But things don't always go according to plan.

EJ Caswell. Senior, captain of the water polo team, treasurer — basically the whole package. Violetta hated to admit it, but he had always been in the back corner of her mind ever since she had seen him her freshman year. However, she knew it was probably never going to happen. Especially not now when he was suddenly dating Nini Salazar-Roberts. Therefore, she pushed all of her feelings to the side.

She soon comes to learn that everything is not what it seems. Violetta finds herself — as infuriating as it is — gaining more of an attraction towards EJ, especially after he breaks up with Nini. She doesn't want to like him. It's very strange liking someone who stole their ex-girlfriend's phone to look through it, and she really doesn't want that to happen to her. 

Violetta is determined to get her love back — but, after all, she couldn't, because she had given it all to EJ Caswell.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

GABRIELA GONZALEZ
-   as   -
VIOLETTA CHASE

GABRIELA GONZALEZ-   as   -VIOLETTA CHASE