007

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

chapter seven:a budding friendship !

chapter seven:
a budding friendship !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

EJ CASWELL'S FAVORITE ice cream flavor was chocolate chip cookie dough, his parents had started him in water polo when he was five, he hated how big his house was sometimes, and he was afraid of spiders.

Violetta had learned these things — and so much more — when EJ had taken her to ice cream after Homecoming. The two of them blatantly ignored the strange looks they had gotten from the workers because they had still been wearing their Homecoming outfits, and after getting their ice cream, they had sat outside on one of the benches and just talked. Violetta and EJ found a new friendship forming between them as they discussed all their favorite things and funny stories.

She couldn't believe how wrong she was about EJ Caswell. Sure, he had done some pretty horrible things — hence her love back plan — but she soon came to realize that he was doing the wrong things for the right reasons.

Violetta had also gotten a text from Athena while her and EJ were talking, one that made her absolutely gasp and stare wide-eyed at her phone. Athena had texted her frantically, in all caps, saying that Ricky and her had kissed multiple times and that Ricky finally confessed that it had always been her.

Well, finally. It was about time.

But the night ended, and it was back to reality. Monday came after a very relaxing weekend, and the main characters in High School Musical: The Musical had to come in early before school to take pictures for the program. Somehow, Athena had managed to drag Violetta along, saying that the two of them should help Kourtney, Carlos, and Big Red organize everything. Violetta had initially refused, but Athena had promised that she would buy her a coffee from the cafeteria later. And in the meantime, Violetta was complaining, because she was extremely tired and was regretting her decision of waking up early.

"Athena, it's way too early," Violetta said, following after Athena as they went to go to her locker to put some books away so she didn't have to do it later. "Why did I ever agree to this?"

"Because you love me and are a great best friend," Athena replied, opening her locker. "Besides, you get to see everyone look ridiculous in clothes from the early 2000's. How could you ever pass that up?"

As she shut her locker, the sound of two sets of footsteps started to approach Violetta and Athena. Violetta looked to see Ricky and Big Red with his camera walking over to them. With a smirk, Violetta nudged Athena's side with her elbow once her eyes set on Ricky. Athena pushed her arm away with her cheeks flushing red.