020

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

chapter twenty:confessions !

chapter twenty:
confessions !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

BASICALLY EVERYTHING HAD gone wrong, but somehow, in the end, they managed to make it work.

It was finally curtain call, and Violetta found this moment to be a little bittersweet. She had absolutely loved dancing her heart out and being part of a musical. Plus, there was new friendships that came along the way. However, to Violetta, one was more prominent than the others — EJ.

As Violetta stood in the wings next to Athena, she could see his familiar figure on the other side, waiting for his cue. Her stomach slightly churned with nerves. She had promised herself to talk to him after the show, because she just couldn't pretend that nothing had ever happened. Violetta couldn't help but feel that her and EJ could be something if she tried. And to be honest, Violetta wanted to try. It could end good or it could end bad, but Violetta was willing to go for it. What was life without a couple risks?

She let out a deep breath and smoothed down the fabric of her beige pants. Staying true to Martha, they had put her in a red polo shirt and beige pants, like she had worn in the movie for We're All in This Together. Violetta, however, specifically requested that they not put her hair in a ponytail, so her curls were out and everything.

Finally, the band came out onto the stage and started to play We're All in This Together. Violetta smiled proudly as all of her dancer friends went out on stage. She would've gone with them, but even though Violetta had a very minor part as Martha, Miss Jenn wanted her to have her own curtain call.

"Together, together, together everyone," they sang.

In two rows, the girls in the front and the boys and the back, they all latched hands. The girls bowed first, and then the boys. Violetta clapped and cheered loudly for them as they dispersed and started to dance the curtain call choreography.

"Together, together, come on, let's have some fun."

They created a space down the center of everyone. Ashlyn walked out in her Ms. Darbus costume. She dramatically curtsied before joining in with the choreography.

"Together, we're there for each other every time."

Seb got lifted up into the air by four of the dancers. Everyone around him moved out of the way, obviously portraying that he was still Sharpay, queen bee. Seb got put down and him and the other dancers started to dance.