010

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

chapter ten:becoming a disco ball !

chapter ten:
becoming a disco ball !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

NOW, IF VIOLETTA knew exactly what Carlos had meant by becoming a disco ball, she wouldn't have agreed to it.

It was the rehearsal before Thanksgiving break. Carlos had pulled Violetta aside, saying that he had a genius idea — for Start of Something New, she would be dancing as the disco ball that was in the party room in the original movie. Violetta didn't really understand what that meant, but she agreed nonetheless.

She shouldn't have agreed.

Violetta was now wearing a headlight and was carrying around a disco ball, and Big Red was following her around with a flashlight while she danced. Nini and Ricky were singing the song while Athena was playing the piano. She tried to keep her big dancer smile on her face, but it was a little hard to do when she was doing something absolutely ridiculous.

Nini and Ricky stepped towards each other. "I know."

"That something has changed," Nini sang.

Both of them looked up as Kaden and Ricardo then carried the ladder over them. "Never felt this way."

"But right here tonight."

"This could be the start of something new."

As the both of them stepped onto their respective boxes, Violetta stepped between them. She danced with the disco ball attached to her hand, making sure to exaggerate her arm movements so the disco ball could spin more. Violetta then turned and climbed up the ladder for her big moment

"It feels so right to be here with you, oh," the two voiced. "And now."

"Looking in your eyes," Nini stated, gesturing to Lauryn, who was on Kaden's shoulder, to flip her sign the other way because it was upside down. "I feel in my heart."

"Feel in my heart," Ricky said.

"The start of something new," Nini and Ricky chorused.

"Oh, yeah. Now who would've ever thought that, oh."

"We'd both be here tonight."