Lucky guess

The questionably attractive devil groaned beside me, slowly regaining consciousness after having been tied to a chair for nearly three and a half hours.

"You're awake. Good. Now for the Q&A part of the evening." Damon stood by the bright fireplace, holding the bag of pork rinds, and a fire-poker.

"Let me guess.. If I answer right, I get a pork rind. Wrong, I get a poker." Kai replied, earning a laugh from me as I snatch the bag out of Damons hands "Oh no baby, no pork rind for you" My words gain Kais attention 

"So I get a kiss then?" The little devil puckers his lips at me

"What? No, no, no. You just get the poker." Damon informed, tapping Kai's chest with the fireplace poker. "Yeah. You don't have to do the whole 'poker' thing.."

"How come?" I chuckled at him while moving behind his back "It's not like you would try and kill your team mates" teasingly I speak near his ear. "What, you- you didn't really think I'd kill Damon, did you?" Kai laughed. "In what universe does that make sense? I wouldn't kill 1/4 of our population, I'm not a monster. I knew Bonnie would show up. She always comes back. All thirteen times.." Kai turns his head towards me "The important thing is that Bonnie has her magic back. It worked." he joyed, as Bonnie, Damon, and I exchanged glances.

"So you messed with Damon and Blair just in order for me to get my magic back" Bonnie expressed her uncertainty.

"Of course I did. Because your magic," Kai looked between Bonnie and Damon. "Is the key to getting the hell out of here."

"Oh yeah?" I whisper in his ear 

"I wouldn't lie to you baby"

"Easy there, big brother! She doesn't know you. At least buy her a drink." I glared at Damon. Anger filling up my body. Rolling my eyes I distance myself from the handsome devil. While grabbing a bottle of bourbon I walk towards my room

---

With no luck whatsoever prying information from Kai about how we are going to get out of here, he began rambling about his time here. At first he talked about his childhood, though he left out a lot of details, then he began talking about his trip to the White House and etc. 

"Oh my god, just answer the damn question." Damon groaned. 

"Actually, I've got a question for you first. Why do you think we're stuck on a repeating loop of May 10th, 1994?" Kai challenged Damon. "Doomed to relive a solar eclipse forever and ever, and ever... " "How the hell should I know?" vampire shrugged, sipping a glass of bourbon.

Ughh.. this is going to take forever 

Walking into the room I take glass of bourbon out of Damons hand and finish it. Nearly drunk out of my mind I walk toward Kai laying on the couch eating jam out of the jar with his hands. "Oh my god.. he killed a pregnant lady. Uncle Zach's lady or am I wrong?" I glare at the vampire while getting myself comfortable on Kais lap. 

Damon's expression clearly shifts into anger. "Oh, here we go." Bonnie mutters, as Damon kneels down in front of us.

"The only reason that you're alive right now, is because I thought you could get us out of here" Damon acknowledges. "But you don't have any answers! You're just a man-child with jam on your fingers." Once said I glance into to the "man-childs" eyes, taking his jam covered hand I lean in and suck off the jam of his fingers. 

Kai bites down on his lower lip, nodding. "Okay then. To get home we'll harness the power of the eclipse using a mystical relic. It's called an ascendant. And it looks like this, Damon." Kai reaches into his pocket, holding up a round black and red object.