Sweet Nightmares before Christmas

After last night I woke up quite early. First, took care of some business, then met up with Caroline and did some festive shopping. She wasn't that much in the mood since her mom. But knowing that I even hadn't had the chance to know mine, she helped. 

"So you'll come right?" I asked.

"Well I'll try, okay?" Caroline half-smiled. 

"Okay, just wait a moment, I need your opinion on something.." I rushed upstairs to change for my date with Nicholas, he was going to pick me up from the Salvatore house.

I picked out a deep green dress to match my eyes, over the knee black boots and a black fur coat. I looked in the mirror to fix my makeup and with a sigh a gave myself a smile walking downstairs. 

As I entered the main room my eyes landed on two new people in the room. Kai and Enzo were here... great

"So..," I span around, "Do you like what you see?" 

Kai interrupts Caroline, "You know I do.." looking me up and down while biting on his lip. 

"Good to know" I mentally groan and roll my eyes at him. 

"Gross" Lorenzo suddenly says earning my attention. "Looks like someone's jealous.." Care teased Enzo, walking towards the door while giving me an approval. 

"I'm not jealous" he scoffs at her, shaking his head in disbelief. 

Care raised an eyebrow at him, "Whatever" opening the front door to leave. 

"Why should he?" Kai joins in on the conversation. 

"Oh buddy, forgot to mention it earlier - Blair here, has got herself a date." Enzo spat, earning to Kai to furrow his eyebrows.

"Blair get ready! Nick is waiting outside.." Caroline warned me while waving goodbye. 

"Shit-" I mutter while sprinting upstairs to get my bag.

--- Kai's pov ---

As soon as Blair left, I shared looks with the Lorenzo guy. He smirked and nudged his head towards the door. 

Oooh I liked what he was thinking. 

Being the first one to leave I caught that lucky bastard smiling at his phone.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked giving my innocent friendly act.

"Oh ah, I have got a date with S- Blair." the boy grinned at my question. 

Coming closer I started to feel his magical powers. I was so going to take those. 

"No, you don't" Lorenzo's confident voice appeared just behind me. 

"Your date is cancelled" I smirked, putting my hand on his shoulder and starting to feed on his magic. 

Lorenzo chuckled while I kneeled down to the boys level grabbing his phone out of his hands. 

"Oh look what do we have here.." I scanned his phone a bit. My eyes catching one specific name. Joshua Parker. That bastard was working for him. That's why he almost said Spellman and not her name. 

"Wha- are yo- goin- to do.." that sorry ass witch tried talking. 

"Lorenzo, buddy. Remember last night, our little agreement? Murder buddies and all..."

"Yes, yes I do recall. How do you want to drain this poor bastard?" He was with a mischievous grin. 

"Both ways, why don't we" I offered him the witches hand.