Reunion

I had open my heart to him..

Kissed him for heaven's sake.. something I rarely did.

And after all, after everything he dares to call me a bitch.

Well, I guess there is no need to hide the true me.. Becoming the old Bitch witch that everyone hated.. Since no one really cared about my well being.

--- --- ---

After isolating myself in the Salvatore house for one day, I decided to move on. Getting back to Caroline was one of my priorities, after telling her how Parker treated me, she scoffed clearly pissed off, "That shithead, he doesn't have a clue what he just lost".

It also appeared to be that my sweet Lorenzo was trapped by some psycho along with Matts help. God help me not to kill that kid. Since learning the news I was trying to get him out. Like he and Caroline tried to do when I was in prison world.

Following that creeps van I saw it cross the Mystic Falls boarder, meaning that Enzo was dying. But I didn't hear any screams of pain or anything. As I was about to speed up to the van, to my surprise van doors open and I am met with that dumb human, Donavan. He walked to open the vans door only to be startled by alive Enzo. Taking my chance I speed up and 'Boo' the blue eyed boy.

"Matt, darling.. what did you thought would happen?" I sneered while showing him my fangs. He was about to point his gun at me, "Really? That is how you greet me?!"

Lets say he didn't have a chance to shoot his shot..

So yeah, as much as I was trying to avoid getting in Parkers mess, it just so happened that he was busy today too. Trying hard to make Jo merge with him.. drinking up the magic boarder.. almost being killed and such. Not that I cared too much, but I was grateful that now I could stay in my old room in the Salvatore house.

--- --- ---

Later that evening, Enzo was caching up with Damon in the main area. While I was getting ready to go out with Lorenzo for a walk. Wearing a low neck dress I walked downstairs just to see Kai enter the house..

Shit... My scarf..

"What is that?" Damon glared towards me, "What is what Damon?" I tried to turn away only to bump my body into Kais.

"That stuff on your neck Blair."

Turning my head upward I was met with Kais eyes. Then he just smirked.. before I could answer Damon, Kai interrupted "Just a mosquito bite Damon, don't think about it too much"

"I didn't know you were a mosquito.." Enzo made a comment looking me up and down with a grin.

I was dead.. oh my god, please someone get me out of here...

Damon put his drink down and sped up to Kai grabbing him by the collar and pushing to the wall, "If you ever, again go near her. I will kill you. Understand?" He was pissed, now that I think of, maybe because Enzo mention to him the other day. Oh shit.. and also the prison world.

"Enzo can we please go now?" I asked him sweetly while begging with my eyes.

"Sure thing gorgeous. Just have my coat first, I wouldn't want you to get cold" After finishing his drink, he stood up with a coat in his hand, coming closer to me he draped it over my shoulders.

"Where are you going?" Kai tried asking but was ignored while I took my partners hand and took of.

--- --- ---

After I got back, the sociopath was gone and I hoped for good this time.

Sleeping in my own bed felt magical and the rest of the day was even better. I made plans to meet up with Caroline and Enzo at the Grill for some drinks and just to hangout. My relationship with Lorenzo was based on our history together. He always cared for me, protected me. I am never sure but also so afraid to ask him if he had deeper feelings for me.