Messy part

*BE WARNED*

Getting to my room I put the plate down and start to undress myself. Leaving only in nude lacy bra and matching underwear. I jump into bed and from the side table reach for a bourbon bottle. 

*knock knock*

"I thought I said to leave me alone" gritting my teeth I vamp over the door. Opening it to see those stupid eyes trailing down my body. 

"What?" as I say I feel my fangs appearing, and the warmth of blood flowing into my eyes. 

"Why so angry Blondie?" Kai teases while moving closer trying to walk into my room, "I wanted to ask, what is it with you really? Why couldn't I drink up your magic?"

Okay. That's it... he asked for it.

Grabbing him by the collar I push him to the wall  and without any warning sing my teeth into his neck. Allowing myself to finally taste him. 

I guess in chock he loses himself and lets out a mean. Realising what was happening Kai tries to push me away while also trying again to consume a bit of my magic. In no such luck for him he is left to use his words.

"Blair, stop. Please" even though pleaded, he again tried to consume just a bit of my magic. 

Groaning with frustration I push myself off of him. "Yeah okay. Look. I won't be sharing my childhood with you. So..." I point to the still open door, " Either you fuck me or get out." 

His eyes sparkle for a second and with one move he gathers himself and closes the door. Muttering something under his nose Kai walks up to me again and traces a finger along my arm. 

"Alrighty then.." 

In a sudden movement he pushes me to the wall. His chest pressed to my back. Grabbing my both hands he moves them above my head. Holding them with his left hand, he lets the right one unhook my bra. 

Leaning in starts leaving small wet kisses on my neck. Kissing and sucking on the skin near my ear I bite my lip in order to control the sounds that were about to escape. His right hand in that moment moved to my panties. Both kissing my neck and rubbing my now soaking wet pussy. I push my head back to his shoulder, arching my back. I feel his erection in those jeans as I push my ass towards him harder. 

Oh and I was so joking about the size of it earlier...

 "Fuck.." letting a moan slip out of my drunken lips I push myself away from the wall. Turning around my eyes meet his. Just as much lust in them as in mine. 

Again grabbing Kai by the collar of his shirt I move us to the bed. Never once breaking the ye contact.

As he falls down on the bed I remove my panties and let the bra fall to the ground. Moving my hands along his erection I unbutton his jeans and grabbing both jeans and boxer move them lower near his knees. 

"Damn you're hot.." he mutters while taking of his shirt and throwing it somewhere.

"Oh yeah?" I tease, straddling him and stroking his dick with my one hand.