chapter 2

In the previous part

Avneet explained to Vaishnavi that she knows that Vaishnavi loves Abhishek.

Now

Vaishu:I love him but I guess he doesn't love me. He only thinks of me as a best friend (sadly)

Avu:No, di Bhai loves you and I am very confident about it because of the way he cares for you and supports you.

Vaishu:we will discuss it later. First, let's get ready.

Skips to college

A bubbly girl is applying her lipstick. And a boy of her same age making an irritated face and waiting for someone.
Boy: yaar! please stop this. Don't you have any other work rather than make-up? When will avu come?

Girl: Oh Jai! why are you so eager? I know she is coming after two years but have patience and don't dare to say anything about my dear makeup (in a warning tone)

(So the boy is Jai)

Jai:oh Reemi! gussa ho gayi
(pulling her cheeks)

(she rolled her eyes but smiled at his cute antics but suddenly, she got something in her mind and smirked)

Reem: Jai do you wanna break up (smirking)

Ja.....
(first, he was shocked but then smirked)

Jai: oh really (in  SRk style)  who else can tolerate you expect me.

Reem: wo! you know the new guy what's his name? haan Rahul proposed d me yesterday and I think he is cute na. What do you think jaiju (making an innocent face)

Jai: how dare he I will not leave him. (angry+jealous)

Before reem can say anything they heard a voice they turned back.

Reem: avu. (excited)

And she jumped on avu and engulfed her in a tight hug.
Avu: reem, leave me. I can't breathe Are you planning to murder me.

Reem: oh sorry I was overexcited. (scratch the back of her neck)

Vaishu and Jai said simultaneously: guys we are also here. Avu and reem giggled and they did a group hug.

Vaishu: guys where is Abhi?

Everyone:oho! "someone" is missing Abhi Bhai (teasing)

Vaishu: no I am not missing Abhi. I just asked casually.

Jaireem:when we say that you are missing Abhi Bhai and also Sid is not here then why did you only ask about Bhai?
Vaishu blushed and avu tried to change the topic.

Avu:who is Sidd?

Jai:he is the brother of Abhi Bhai and a very kind and handsome guy.

Avu: oh (in mind why do I feel that I have some connection with Sid. oh shut up avu what are you thinking you don't know anything about him but I guess he is a good guy ugh!)

So, guys, that's it and next time I will write a long chapter. Guys please don't keep quiet, please comment and vote, tell me if you like this chapter or not and sidneet is going to meet soon.