6:you are an idiot

They were heading back home when Avneet unexpectedly shouted and Siddharth halted the car with a jerk.

Sid: What happened avu?

Avneet pointed towards somewhere and Siddharth looked in that direction.

Sid: Seriously avu! You just scared the hell out of me only for ice cream. ( He looked at her in disbelief)

Avu: yup( she cutely nodded her head)

Siddharth's heart melted at her cute gesture.

Sid: You really confuse me. Sometimes you are so adorable and sometimes you act like a wild cat.

Avu: So, before this wild cat scratch your face let's eat ice cream. ( Dangerously)

Sid: okay...okay, I surrender.

Avu: that's like my boy. ( She pulled his cheeks)

Sid( smirking): My boy? you are showing your right on me nakchadi.

Avu realized what she said and turned red due to the embarrassment.

Sid chuckled and said: you know! I like red tomatoes.

Avneet blushed.

Sid: which flavour would you like to have madam ( dramatically)

Avneet giggled: chocolate

Sid: your wish is my command

Sid bows down. He came back with one chocolate and one vanilla ice cream.

Sid: Your Highness! Here's your order.
( Giving her ice cream)

Avu: you are such a drama queen. I wonder if you and reem would team up then it will be a disaster. (dramatically putting her hand on her chest)

Sid: you nakchadi!!

Then they both burst out laughing. After some time avu realized the time.

Avu: I think, we should go back. Bhai and di will be waiting for us and Jai will kill me for sure.

Sid's face fell after listening to Jai's name. He gather some courage and asked avneet.

Sid: if you don't mind can I ask you something?

Avu: No,( he sighed disappointedly) of course, I was just teasing.

Sid: you really love Jai huh? ( Nervous)

Avu: yes and he also loves me very much. I am very lucky to have him in my life. He is the best brother in the world.

Sid: oh you both love each other (sadly but suddenly he realized what avneet said)

Sid: brother?

Avu: obviously, he is my brother.

Sid: but I thought you're vaishu's sister and Jai is your cousin.

Avu: No, but Jai is my real brother and Vaishnavi di is our cousin sister

.( Avneet told him the whole story)

Sid: Oh! I thought that you and Jai...

Avu: wait a minute, you Jai and I

She made a heart with her fingers and sid nodded his head. She burst out laughing 😂

Sid was hell embarrassed and hung his head low.

Sid: ok, now stop laughing and don't you dare to tell this to anyone.

Avu restrained her laugh and put a finger on her lips. She nodded her head in agreement.

They both reached home and opened the door.