🍒chapter 14🍒

A girl was departing the grocery store probably cursing the shopkeeper and was struggling to hold her bags. She was blabbering something to herself

The girl: what does he think of himself? Who is he? He is judge who decides what should a person do. What he thinks is that I am a little baby who is not skilled of doing household works.  I'll tell him.

She was lost in her own world when a boy screamed in her ear.

Boy: Avu!!!!  

Avu  got terrified and jumped on her place"ahhh"

Avu: you Bandar! I will not leave you

Sid: what are you doing here?

Avu: Oh! I am here to meet Harry styles, you know he is here only for me.

She said sarcastically

Sid: haha!  very funny (he replied in the same tone)

Avu: CAN'T YOU SEE I AM HERE TO BUY SOME GROCERY

She yelled at him irritated.

Sid: Calm down my lady (he kissed her palm)

Avu:No I CAN'T,  First that rudy shopkeeper and now you are irritating me.

She bent down to yank her bags

Sid: what about the shopkeeper?
While handling her bag

Avu: nothing I was getting bored at home and our maid is on leave today, so I thought why not to do some experiment in kitchen

Sid cut her off in between

Sid: Don't tell me that you burnt the kitchen and now you are here to buy new stock for new kitchen

Avu: First let me complete or else I will chop your head off into perfect cubic shape then you will get to know how good I am at cooking.

She said glaring at him, ready to kill him with the daggers that she was throwing from her eyes.  He gulped down his saliva.

Sid: Okay, calm down, I was just assuming. You continue...

Avu: Good boy! so where was I? yeah, the kitchen. I  thought about making di's favourite pasta but some ingredients were not available, So I came here. But that annoying shopkeeper thinks that it's not my work and doing these works doesn't suit rich people. I didn't want to argue with him so I told him that it's okay today my maid was not available, so I came, it's not a big deal but instead of shutting his mouth he said next if anything happens like this don't come, send your driver.
Like seriously!

Sid: well! (Before he could say anything, avu spoke)

Avu: Here I gave you a long speech and you just uttered only one special word by your extraordinary mouth that is "well"

Sid: I have some question for you  if you  don't mind.

He said a bit hesitant, scratching the back of his neck.

Avu: hmm... ask!

Sid: Are you on your periods?

Avu looked down embarrassed

Avu: I ...w..o

Sid cupped her face and whispered sweetly.

Sid: there's nothing embarrassing about it. you know it's natural. Now let's buy you a chocolate ice-cream hmm.

Avu: Sorry

Sid: for what?

Avu: because of my worst mood swings all my anger burst on you.