chapter 3

After their chitchat, they went to their classes and the teacher introduced avneet to everyone as she is a new student.

Teacher: students this Avneet Kaur Nandra.

Meanwhile, all the boys were drooling over her except Siddharth because he was not there. He was bunking his class today as he was planning to get rid of Divya.

At break time everyone was taking off to the canteen where Abhinavi was.

Avu: guys you leave, I will come.

Reem: but where are you going?
Avu: to the washroom.

Reem went from there to the canteen and avu was going to the washroom when she saw a guy shouting at a girl. She thought that he is her girlfriend with whom he is yelling because she was holding his arm tightly.

Avu pov🤔

I think she is his girlfriend but why is he shouting at her? For the first time, I am not feeling sorry for a girl. I don't know why but I don't like that girl. Btw the boy is hot! avu what are you thinking? he is so shouting at a girl and you are drooling over him. Looks don't matter, the important thing is his attitude but he doesn't look like a bad guy.

POV ends

She Shrugged off her thoughts and began to leave from there. She was in her thoughts when she bumped with someone. She was going to fall, in fear, she shut down her eyes but opened them abruptly when she does not fall. she felt a muscular arm encircled around her perfect-sized waist. She saw the most attractive pair of hazel eyes. She can't do anything but drown in them.

She suddenly realized what she was doing and straighten herself

She suddenly realized what she was doing and straighten herself. She cleaned her throat and said

Avu:oh hello! mister who are you and why are you holding me?
(she realized that he is the same boy whom she saw a while ago and said)
Avu: haven't you ever noticed a beautiful girl before?

Boy:well miss I am not any mister, I am the Siddharth Nigam and what you just said, I never saw a beautiful girl before, for your info, I have seen many beautiful girls and you are not beautiful.

Sid's POV 🤔

I said that she is not beautiful but she really is! no no what are you thinking? Sid! she is nakchadi but her eyes and face are so gorgeous Oh God! what happened to me and unexpectedly she said

Avu:oh I am not beautiful then who is beautiful your so-called girlfriend on whom you were shouting?

Sidd:she is not my girlfriend and who are you to me? you don't have any right to me. you will not advise me on how I should behave with people. ok understand! and yes you are not beautiful. you are nakchadi and she is more beautiful than you.

I said in outrage. I saw her face getting red with anger and she said

Avu: what? Did you just call me nakchadi? you know what you are a bander who doesn't know how to behave with a girl. She said and I just clenched her arm tight in anger. We were so close to each other and we had an eye lock.