Panic Attack

A man in his 30's came there. He was stunned to see avu.

man: avu! move aside everyone she needs air

The man picked up avu and ran toward the medical ward of the college. Their gang followed him.

He told the nurse to give avu an XYZ injection. Everyone was confused. Thousands of questions were popping into their minds "who is he? How does he know about avu?"

Sid: Sir...

The man: Hi! I am your new psychology professor Zain Imam. I'm a psychologist also.

He introduced himself smiling

Abhi: but how do you know about avu?

He glanced at avu before turning his attention towards the tense faces who were expecting an answer from him.

Zain: I treated her.

Sid: treated her? What happened to avu? Is she alright?

Zain: She was not mentally well. She was lost and depressed even though she was frightened to talk with someone.

Jai: How do you meet her? And what happened to her a few minutes ago?

Zain: Well, she had a pain attack and(Sid cut him off)

Sid: what a panic attack? Is she fine now?

He said almost freaked out.

Zain: calm down young man! She is fine. I think she recovered a lot and she used to panic attack every day but now she is looking fine in fact she is looking happy. (She smiled looking at her)

All the time vaishu was standing there like a statue because she knew everything from start.

Abhi: we never saw avu like this. When she came here she was very hesitant. I remember when sid asked her about her kiss, she reacted strangely.

Zain: I met her on the road. She bumped into me and she was not looking fine at all so I gave her my card and insisted her to have some sessions with me. I treated her for almost 6 months after that she stopped the therapy sessions saying that she is fine. I couldn't stop her. I am seeing her after almost two years

Jai: Why did she have an attack suddenly?

Vaishu: Sir we are grateful that you are here to help us but I think we should go back to our classes.

Zain understood that she doesn't want him to tell them anything.
He sighed and left from there leaving them alone. Now everyone from their group was looking at her.

Vaishu: What? Don't stare at me. I think you guys should attend your class. I am here with avu.

Reem: That was very rude vaishu.

Sid: you know the reason behind her behaviour. You know her past na then why you didn't tell us?

Jail: why did you stop Zain sir from telling us anything?

Vaishu: stop questioning me! I don't want you to know anything about her last until unless she tells you.

Abhi: She has a point, guys. Avu will tell us if she wants to.

Sid sat beside her and caressed her hair lovingly.

Sid: it hurts. It hurts to see Avu like this. I wanna know her past. She is really scared of love. Even if she pretends that she is fine, I see her silently crying. She doesn't deserve this. She deserves all the happiness and love on this earth.

Tears pricked his eyes. Avu stirred a bit when his tears fell on her cheeks.

Reem side hugged him.

Vaishu: I think we should leave them alone for some time.

She mumbled glimpsing at sid and avu.

They went to their classes giving them privacy.

Sid's hands were intertwined with hers and tears were flowing non-stop from his eyes seeing his love so vulnerable and helpless.

Sid: Avu, don't you trust me? Why you didn't share your pain with me. What is stopping you? For God's sake avu, open your eyes.

He can't express in words what he was feeling. His heart was aching and a wave of grief washed through his whole body.

Sid: Avu! I will forgive you for doing this with me. You are so... Bad!

He sobbed on her shoulder. She was still unconscious. He was continuously pecking her eyes and forehead.

Avu stirred and opened her eyes but immediately shut them as a sharp pain hit her. She again opened her eyes and blinked them multiple times to get a clear vision. She saw siddharth sobbing holding her hands.
She hissed in discomfort and siddharth realized that she is awake.

Sid: Avu! Are you fine? Do you need anything?

Avu didn't say anything instead she hugged him. He was surprised because the first time she didn't get scared. She seeks comfort in him. He hugged her back forgetting that he had so many questions in his mind.