19. Returning What I Stole From You

Sid Pov

Avu is still angry with me because of that drama. I didn't even get my kiss but guess what I am gonna get my kiss very soon. I have already planned everything. This trip will be the best trip ever that she ever had. I was busy making plans when my eyes landed on Avu. Why are her eyes teary? I moved my gaze where she was looking at. She is looking at her ex. Who crushed her heart. I saw them having an eyelock.In an instant, Avneet drifted her eyes from him hiding her tears.

Does she still love him? Is there any chance of getting them back together? Maybe she still loves him that's why she is not letting me come near her. No!  No! I know she loves me. Don't think too much Sid.

We are travelling in economy class as college planned for this trip but I am happy this plane is not crowded. I put my carry-on bag in the overhead bin and take my seat beside avu. She is still angry but I am sitting towards the window side so it's a plus point,  I know how to make her forgive me.
The announcement of fastening your seat belts and turning off all electronic devices has been made but it clearly doesn't affect avu.

POV ends

Sid: Avu turn off your phone

Sid said annoyed with her behaviour. She was not listening when a flight attendant asked her to do so. She was embarrassed and Sid laughed at her seeing her face which made her angrier.

After some minutes (now they are in the air)

Sid: Avu,  please talk with me. I am getting bored.

Avu: It's your problem! and don't talk to me I am still angry with you.

She warned him which made him smile. He turned his face towards her smirking.

Avu: What?  What's with that monkey smile?

Sid: You are angry with me na? Let's see if you are actually or not.

Avu: (she cleared her throat) I am.

"Really but I can smell some uncertainty here," he said leaning over her face.

"W-what are you doing? " she squirmed in her seat due to the proximity.

"Returning what I stole from you" he huskily whispered in her ear purposely brushing his lips on her earlobe.

Before she can process what happened his lips were on her cheek. He first kissed her right cheek slightly leaving it wet then he did the same with the other one.

He sprang back on his seat smirking. Avu was still in shock. Heat raised in her nerves and her cheeks redden.

"What was that? " she tried to look angry but her flushed face was not helping her.

"I return your two kisses now you don't have any reason to be angry with me. " he gave her a cheeky smile.

"I may still be angry with you." she turned towards the other side suppressing her smile.

Sid held her hand in his and intertwined their fingers. Avneet stared at him.

"You are not angry with me! Are you! Please!  Please! Please! "

He was repeatedly pecking the back of her hand. His eyes little widened with hope and his brows were raised and he was looking at her like a child. Which melted her heart.

Avu: You look so adorable like this!

She pulled his cheeks.

Sid: You forgive me! Okay now, let's watch a movie.

He said getting excited. Avneet chuckled. They started watching a movie but fell asleep halfway through. Avneet opened her eyes some minutes before the announcement of the landing.

Avneet: Siddharth,  wake up! The plane is about to land.

He snuggled more into her neck. His face was in her neck and his hands were wrapped around her stomach.

"Gosh! you look so cute while sleeping" Avneet said and pecked his cheek. But she instantly regretted her decision because as soon as her lips touched his cheek he opened one eye smirking at her.

She pulled back and didn't dare to look into his eyes

As I didn't mention where they are so let me let you, they are in Manali right now.

They booked a bus to reach Solang valley and it took 2 and half hours to reach there. They checked into a resort and fortunately Sid's room was next to Avu's room. But unfortunately, her ex was staying with him. Sid didn't talk to him and he didn't mind either. All the students took a nap.

(There are 14 students on the trip and 1 instructor)

In the evening,  they all gathered in the restaurant of the hotel.