꧁The End꧂

"Maybe or should" she raised her eyebrows making him smile. He slid his hand inside her jacket slightly brushing his finger on her waist. She shivered when his cold hands made contact with the warm skin of her back. He pulled her closer leaving no gap between their bodies. He softly caressed her lower back with one hand making her shudder under his touch. They were looking deeply into each other's eyes. Siddharth cupped her face with one hand and caressed her lips with his thumb. She closed her eyes feeling his touch. She was looking calm while her heart was flipping inside her chest. She could feel his warm breath on her lips which made her toes curl in anticipation and her insides giddy. Siddharth looked at her angelic face and he could see her nervousness. He smiled and pulled her closer making their chest pressed against each other. He softly placed his lips on hers. The warmth of their bodies makes them feel hot even in snow. They both stand there for a few seconds without moving their lips and let their souls feel connected. The snow fell on them making their first kiss most beautiful and magical. He slowly brushed his lips on hers making her knees weak. She held the back of his neck for support.  She felt tingles in her body. Their bodies relaxed and a sense of bliss washed over them. As he took her soft lips in his lips they both moaned in pleasure and the overwhelming feeling of having each other filled their hearts. The kiss was full of pure love void of any lust and pure emotions which can not be described in words.  She clutched his hair in her grasp because the pleasure was too much for her to take. He held her waist to support her and she jumped wrapping her legs around his waist. Their eyes were closed and their hearts were beating rapidly. Despite standing in the snow their bodies were sweating. He detached his lips from her for a second and joined their foreheads. He couldn't help but smile. Both were panting heavily.

"I love you" Avneet pecked his lips and opened her eyes. He looked at her with hooded diluted eyes and bit his lips.

"I love you more" he pinned her to the tree and again captured her lips. Their heartbeats synchronised. For a moment it felt as if their breaths had been taken away. She moaned in ecstasy when he slid his tongue inside her mouth without her permission. He sucked her tongue while caressing her stomach softly and sensually.  She curled her toes and tightened her grip on his neck when he bit her lower lip. They both continued to devour each other's mouths with pure love and desire. She patted her hand on his back to stop him. He parted from her and hugged her to ease her.

"You took my breath away!"  she looked down all of a sudden feeling shy under his scrutinizing gaze. He chuckled and pecked her lips.

"You are adorable"  Avu felt her cheeks burning from the heat. She pushed him and ran towards the camps. But Siddharth was quick. He caught her through her waist but he tripped on a stone and they both fell. Avneet was on the ground while Siddharth was lowering her.

"Get off me" she looked everywhere but his eyes. He smiled feeling like the happiest and most blessed person on the earth. He captured her lips in a small kiss. They heard a click sound but he didn't stop as he already knew who it was so he continued to kiss her. Avneet pushed him off her and he chuckled seeing her face. They both get up and Avneet sprinted towards her camp with rosy cheeks.

"Kissing and all huh! You guys are the cutest couple"  Ritika squealed excitedly and Siddharth blushed.

"Where is Manjul?"  Siddharth asked avoiding her teasing.

"He slept as he already knew that you two would take some time but I was waiting here so I can see your tomato faces."  Siddharth giggled as he shook his head.

"You know Manjul and I are getting married the next month so you are my special guest. You have to come."  Siddharth looked at her shocked.

"Close your mouth"  she chuckled and Siddharth swallowed trying to digest the bomb that she just threw on him.

🎉 You've finished reading ༺𝙄 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙚༻ (𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝) 🎉