chapter 5: what happened to avu

In the last chapter, Sid was horrified and shouted avu's name.

Now

Sid: avu .... avneet nakchadi move aside ( he shouted)

Avu didn't react she was just walking lifelessly. She was not in her senses. She didn't notice that a truck was coming toward her as it was late night so there was no traffic. The horn sound of the truck was continuously echoing on the horrible dark highway. The weather was also getting worse as it was about to rain 🌧️.

Sid ran towards her and pulled her towards the other side. The truck was about to hit her but she was saved by an inch.

Sid:  Have you gone mad?😡  Can't you see that truck was about to hit you. What is it that disturbed you this much that you are not in your senses

Avu didn't even react or move she was just lost in her thoughts. Sid goes on blabbering.

Sid: I just asked you if you kissed someone or not and it is totally normal and you are pretending as if you have killed someone.

Still, avu was zoned out. Sid shifted his gaze towards her eyes. What he saw made him surprised.

Avu's eyes were red and tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks. He didn't notice that she was crying.

Sid held her hand and looked into her eyes.

Sid: nakchadi, I know that we are not even friends but today I have hurt you. I shouldn't have teased you. Please forgive me.

Avu didn't let out a word. She stared into his eyes.

Sid: Don't worry avu. Whatever it is you can share it with me. I will not judge you. I will be your secret keeper and I will not tell others anything. You can trust me nakchadi. Trust me.

"Trust me" these words were echoing in her mind.
Sid was expecting her to say anything but her next move made him shocked and worried at the same time.

Avu just wrapped her shaking arms around his torso and rested her head on his well-built chest but Sid didn't hug her back because he knew that she is not her senses right now. He patted her back and caressed her hair to comfort her.

Sid: Avu you can trust me. (lovingly)

Avu: you will not leave me.

Sid:(in mind): what happened to her? I think I should not ask her right now. She just needs someone to calm her down.

Sid: Never, I will never you. If I leave you then there will be no one left in my life whom I will irritate.

Avu: Really(with a baby face)

Sid nodded his head.

Sid: you wanna cry?

As avu was waiting for his words without even a second she tightened her grip on Sid and cried her heart out. She was crying violently. Sid was soothing her and whispering sweet things in her ears.

This time Sid also hugged her back. Soon it started raining heavily and they both got drenched.

They parted from each other. Their eyes met. They were Lost in each other but a sudden sound of thunder made avu shiver. They both drifted their gaze from their eyes.

Sid: Are you okay?

Avu: much better.

Sid: do you want to share something with me?

Avu was nervous and biting her lower lip.

Sid: it's okay.  Share it with me when you will feel comfortable.

Avu just nodded her head in a yes but still, she was chewing her lower lip.

Sid: Stop doing that. Are you trying to seduce me? (teasing face)

Avneet looked at him confused.

Avu: stop what?

Sid: don't act naive with me or else you will regret it.

Avu: I am not acting naive and what are you talking about? What will I regret? Or else what?

Sid: or else (coming closer to her)

Avu: or else (taking a step back)

Sid was coming closer and more closer to her. The sound of their heartbeats on the silent road was mixing with the sound of rain. She was nervous and biting her lower lip.

Sid: or else I will kiss you right now if you don't stop biting your lip.

Avu's eyes widened as they will come out of their socket. Sid was so close to her and he came more closer. She took a step back but collided with a tree. There is no way she can escape.

Sid caged her between his arms.

Avu: you...a.r..e ki...ddi..ing na.

She stammered because of their closeness but soon composed herself.

Avu: you cannot kiss me without my consent.

Sid: I can...

He looked at her lips which were trembling because of the cold.
He held her through her waist and pulled her more closer to him. She hitched a breath when his hot breath tinged her shivering lips.

They were so close that their nose brushed making both of them froze at moment.

Sid's POV 🤔
I don't know what is happening to me? We are so close to each other. Our noses brushed and our breath merged. My heart skips a beat. This girl is surely making me crazy.
I never felt like this. Her presence makes my heart flutter in my chest. The way her chocolaty eyes drown in mine, the way her lips move when she speaks everything about her is ecstatic.

Pov ends.

Their lips were so close that if anyone moves a bit they will end up kissing each other. Then suddenly a sound of thunder brought them back to reality.  They moved away from each other awkwardly.

Sidneet together: sorry that was the heat of the moment.

they glanced at each other but quickly moved their eyes stopping themselves from losing in each other.

There was an awkward silence between both of them. After a few minutes, Sid said

Sid: So friends (extending his hand for a handshake)

But avu hugged him instead. First, he was taken aback but hugged her.

Avu: Obviously, friend bander.

Sid chuckled.

Sid:nakchadi, we should go back before we catch a cold. Di and data will be waiting for us.

Their positions

Ok, guys leave a comment do you like sidneet scenes and do you want more of them

Guys, you are not voting and it really demotivates me so please vote and comment so that I can know if you are liking my story or not.
Love you all.❤️