chapter 9

Guys, I am sorry that I couldn't update because of my studies but today I'll write a very good chapter
Guys, please comment and vote.

Sid:guys wo.. this is all because of this nakchadi

Avu: huh it's not my fault you are the one who (Abhinavi cut her off)

Abhinavi: ok guys please don't start fighting you two can never be a couple.

Reem: yeah, how can I forget this? for a second I thought that they are going to kiss and they Love each other but(Jai cut her off)

Jai: How can you reem? they are just friends (emphasizing the word just)

Sidneet rolled their eyes.

After one week

They are not talking that much with each other and used to avoid each other. During this week, They only see each other at the canteen while others were confused but happy that they are not fighting anymore.

At night

Avu's POV

After that day I don't know why I am feeling something strange. we were just about to kiss how I could do this and why his thoughts are not leaving my mind. I am not able to concentrate on anything. But he was also going to kiss me which means he also likes me No! No! avu what are you thinking maybe that was just heat of the moment. Alright, I don't get to see him more often and our relationship is just going on track. we probably don't talk to each other (note the sarcasm)

After sometime she drifted to sleep thinking about him.

Sid's POV

I am missing her. Obviously, I'll miss her because she is my best friend.

I see her daily but we are not like we used to. I am missing our debates on stupid things, care, laughs, hangouts and everything. I think I like her but maybe it is just an attraction or something else. Oh! we will see that later but first I have to sort out everything between us! I cannot compensate with our friendship. I think I should speak to her and make everything clear. I cannot tolerate this distance now. And I also have to figure out what type of feeling is this? Is it attraction or love?

what if it is love then what will you do huh?

No this can't happen. It is just a mere attraction nothing else.

Are you sure? cause she is single or maybe not and she is beautiful also, what if she has a boyfriend?

No, she doesn't have a boyfriend. beautiful? and she! Is not possible.

(He said being over dramatic)

How do you know that? did she tell you and co puleez! stop being stupid she is really beautiful you are just changing the topic

Ok maybe she is a little bit beautiful

Little bit

Ok she is really beautiful but she is not my type and lasts but not least she is single

Ok gosh you admit that she is beautiful and don't lie she is your type and you like her and now you can't lie

Ok, I like her but if she doesn't like me back then what will I do?

Take your time man! but not that much that when you realize your feelings and she will be in love with someone else

No, she can't love someone else. you get out

Then he also slept.

Next day in college

After class, all were sitting in the canteen and chatting except sidneet. They were nervous and awkward at the same time. They don't know how to start a conversation.