10: Jealous

Sid's POV continues
Sid went towards avu and rehan.

Sid: may I?

He asked her for a dance.

Rehan: No!

Sid:  I didn't ask you so you better mind your own business.

Avu: Stop it guys and Sid I don't wanna dance. I am leaving for home.

Sid: but...

Avu: you are coming along or not.

Sid: Yeah!

Rehan: I won't stop you but you have a dance with me.

Huh! No, I will not let this happen. you can't come near my avu and you are talking about dance. I know avu will say no.

Avu: Sure, it was nice catching up with you. You are a very good company I must say!

Sid: Let's go ( jealousy was clearly visible on his face)

Avu: Arey! we also have to inform our gang.

Sid: Reem and Jai had already left and I'll message dada that we are departing home.

Avu:hmm

POV ends

While driving home.

Sid: Why were you dancing with him?

Avu:" who"?  With whom I was dancing? ( Acting innocent)

Sid: that Rehan and you two were getting so close to each other.

Avu: because he is a nice guy and I didn't feel uncomfortable with him.

Sid: nice my foot!

Avu: Sid are you getting jealous?

Sid: No, Why will I get jealous of that  "chukundar"

Avu burst out laughing hearing the nickname that Sid gave to Rehan.

Avu: Sid haha..chukundar ..haha seriously.

Sid: Yeah whatever!

Avu: Apart from the joke, he is a nice guy and I really like him. He is also like my friend

Sid:  What??😱

( Sid halted the car with a jerk)

Avu: what happened?

Sid: you like him, when did you start liking strangers and when did he become your friend? That only in one day.

Avu: No he is also in our college and our class. Of course, he is my friend.

Sid: No he is not your friend. He can use you and take advantage of you. He can hurt you. You should be careful. I will not let him be your friend.

Avu: Who are you to decide who will be my friend or not?

Sid: I am your best friend.

Avu:  Really Sid! I know that you are my "best friend" but that doesn't mean that I cannot make any other friends. Stop being jealous.

Sid: I admit that I am jealous okay! And you will not go near him.

Avu: I will.

Sid: No, you will not. He can take advantage of you

Avu: Sid stops behaving like a baby. You are not the only one who can be my friend. You are talking about him like he is my boyfriend or something. And he can take advantage of me. He is just a nice fellow.

Sid: boyfriend?

Sid opened his mouth to say something but avu cut him off

Avu: Here I gave you a full speech and you heard just one word that is "boyfriend"   I am done! See you tomorrow.