01.

A glimpse of Him.

Rage is the manifestation of emotional torture~

Carter.

I had a lot of repressed feelings and emotions to let out, and sitting by my granma's grave gave me an outlet for it, I sure ranted but it gave me conviction and clarity, for hours I had sat there until the night set in and I realized I had to go, not wanting to go home just yet and face my cousin, a popular diner was where I headed, it reminded me of a lot of things, especially him, when I kissed him for the first time.

"If it isn't the beauty of GroveHill." The waiter announced standing next to me, he startled me until I realized who it was. Sterling Jeff, an old friend and also another wolf who stood by and watched while I was exiled without cause and false blame, I reigned in my anger and smiled. "Hello Sterling." I replied keeping my tone in check, it surprised him but I knew I had changed. "Fancy seeing you here, when did you get back?" He asked sliding down on the other seat opposite me, his emotions were bare to me and one that stood out was guilt covered up by fake courage.

"Not that it's any of your business, but today." I replied with a sweet smile throwing him off, he chuckled nervously, I knew why, one would expect the person they betrayed to be angry, I was smiling, completely the opposite reaction he expected. "That's great, I'm sorry to hear about your gran hey, she was a good woman." He asserted pitifully but I detested his pity, I didn't want it nor his fake sincerity. "Thank you, Sterling, listen I have to go, I will just take my water, and burger to go." I asserted as I stood up and he nodded immediately, my wolf wasn't liking being around him anylonger and I agreed, I had to go.

"Let me go d-" Before he finished, Tai and a group of wolves walked in. "Hey Jeff!" One of them yelled as they sat at a larger table, I seriously needed to go. The moment they noticed me, the whole diner noticed me. "Hey, who's the hottie, he's gorgeous." One of the men commented and in that moment I wished I didn't have wolf hearing. "Be right there, let me go get your order." Sterling exclaimed as I smiled with a nod before he scurried away, the wolf whose lustful gaze wouldn't leave me stood up to walk to me but Tai stopped him, he instead got up to walk to me just as the order came with Sterling and he, walked through the door.

Every wolf in the room could feel his presence, he was alpha, all 6'9 of him, bulking pure muscles, they respected, feared him, I was disgusted. "Shit." Sterling cursed as he noticed the alpha looking our way. "Thanks." I muttered just as I bolted out the other entrance, knowing he would try follow me I hailed a cab immediately and it drove off faster than I even wanted but I was grateful.

"Babe you look absolutely gorgeous." He whispered as the silk tied my arms together and the threads of rope held me in the position he liked, I was bare for him, I wanted him to dominate me, to have me and let him savour every part of me, his love was beautiful, it made me feel whole and fulfilled until it started to be painful. A gag by my mouth wouldn't let me utter my pain, the threads were too tight burning my skin. "Fuck." He groaned in absolute euphoria until I noticed he was enjoying watching me in pain whilst each thrust made me hiss, letting the salty tears make my pain worse.