| 002 |

Surtur says Thor's made a grave mistake

Surtur says Thor's made a grave mistake. Thor says he makes grave mistakes all the time.

"Same." The teenagers said.

Thor says everything seems to work out. He starts fighting fire demons, a group tackles him but he shoves them off.

He spins Mjolnir around and hits a group of fire demons. He then throws Mjolnir and it circles around him and hits a bunch of fire demons.

"That looked pretty badass." Quill said.

Thor calls Mjolnir back to his hand and uses it to take out more fire demons. A dragon emerges from its cage but it's chained.

"Is that a dragon?" Happy asked.

"Yes." Thor said, nonchalantly.

Thor jumps up and summons lightning before bringing Mjolnir down and using the lightning to take out some fire demons.

Surtur uses his sword to shoot fire at Thor, Thor spins Mjolnir to block the fire. Thor jumps up and hits Surtur over the head, then  throws Mjolnir at him. Thor jumps to a ledge and uses his hammer to knock Surtur's crown off.

"That was fast."Scott said.

Thor chains up the crown and wraps it around his shoulders. More fire demons rush toward him.

Thor tells Heimdall that he could use a fast exit. In the observatory, Skurge tells the 2 women with him that Heimdall was an idiot.

"He was smarter than you were." Loki said.

"Where's Heimdall?" Thor asked Loki.

Skurge says this job should've made him rich. He says the job isn't easy but it has it's benefits.

"Who is that?" Sam asked.

"His name was Skurge." Loki answered. "The new gatekeeper."

Skurge says the Biforst gives him access to everything the nine realms has to offer and it's all his for the taking.

"So... he's a thief." Fury said.

Skurge shows off his stuff, which consists of junk from other planets. He picks up 2 guns and says he's fond of them. He says he pulled them out of Texas and named them Des and Troy because when they're put together they destroy.

"Very creative." Natasha said.

On Muspelheim, Thor fights off fire demons. The dragon emerges from its cave and breaks it's chain. Thor flies up and crashes through the top of the cave and calls for Heimdall again. The dragon flies up through the cave.

"Oh shit." Tony says wide eyed.

The dragon bites Thor, who drops Mjolnir on the dragon's tongue so it can't move.

"Smart move." Bruce said, remembering when Thor did a similar thing to Hulk to try and subdue him.

Thor calls for Heimdall once more. In the observatory, the 2 girls notice a blinking light. Skurge plays with a shake weight.

"Not the shake weight." Tony laughed.

Skurge grabs Heimdall's sword and uses it to open the Bifrost. Thor summons Mjolnir and flies away, the dragon chases him.

The dragon tries to swallow Thor. The Bifrost bridge appears, Thor and the dragon's head get taken to Asgard.

"Well, at least the Dragon's taken care of." Valkyrie said.

Skurge and the 2 girls in the observatory get splashed with Dragon insides. The head slides toward them, the girls run away.

"Yeah, can't say I blame them. That's pretty disgusting." Scott said.

Skurge sarcastically thanks Thor for scaring his company away and drenching the workplace in brains.

Thor asks Skurge who he is. Skurge tells Thor his name and asks if he remembers him and says they fought together on Vanaheim.

"You've met before?" Maria asked.

"Apparently." Thor said.

Thor asks where Heimdall is. Skurge says Heimdall is a traitor and fugitive to the throne and no one knows where he is.

"What?" Thor asked.

"The hell happened when you were away?" Clint asked.

Thor is confused by this. Skurge says Odin charged Heimdall negligence of duty but he disappeared before the trial and it's hard to catch a guy who can see everything in the universe.

"I'd imagine it would be." Coulson agreed.

Thor goes to fly out of the observatory. Skurge tells him to hold on because he's supposed to announce Thor's arrival.

Thor flies away. Skurge sighs and jogs after him.

Everyone giggled.

Thor flies through Asgard and lands near the theater. He sees a large statue of Loki.

"Loki, why is there a giant statue of you?" Thor asked.

"Um... reasons." Loki answered.

______________________