| 021 |

Thor says Hela is an evil being

Thor says Hela is an evil being. Bruce says he doesn't care what she is and says he isn't fighting any more beings because he's sick of it.

"Understandable." Okoye said.

Bruce says he won't come back if he turns into Hulk again and Thor doesn't care. Thor says he's putting a team together and Hulk is the fire.

Bruce says Thor is using him to get to Hulk and says that's gross.

"Yeah, kind of insensitive too." MJ said.

Thor doesn't care about him and isn't his friend. Thor says he doesn't like the Hulk because he's all 'smash smash' and he prefers Bruce.

Bruce thanks him.

"Dude... you literally used that same trick on Hulk..." Quill said.

Thor says Hulk is powerful and useful when it comes to fighting evil beings. Bruce says Banner is powerful and useful too. Thor asks if he really is.

"Dude..."Bruce says he has 7 PhD's and Hulk has 0.

Thor concedes and says Bruce doesn't have to fight anyone.

"Thank you." Bruce said.

Thor says they're in danger there so they need to move and grabs a cloth. Bruce asks what he's doing with it.

Thor puts the cloth over his head and says he needs a disguise because he's a fugitive. Bruce says he needs a disguise.

"No you don't, they won't recognize you if you aren't Hulk." Valkyrie said.

Thor says Bruce is the disguise. Bruce pulls out Tony's glasses and says he'll be Tony Stark and says they can be Tony and the Gypsy.

"Sounds like a hilariously bad 80's sitcom that someone would only watch ironically." Tony said.

Thor says Bruce isn't Tony, he's Bruce Banner. Bruce asks Thor why he dressed him up like Tony. Thor says it's because he was naked.

"Yeah okay, that's a good point." Bruce said.

Bruce pulls on his pants. Thor asks him to stop doing that. Bruce says Tony wears his pants super tight.

"No I don't." Tony protested.

"Are you sure about that?" Pepper asked.

Thor asks Bruce why he's being so weird. Bruce says he doesn't know then suggests that being trapped in a monster for 2 years made him a little weird.

Thor tells him to calm down and says They'll go to Asgard and Bruce won't have to think about Hulk ever again.

"Sounds too good to be true." Bruce sighed.

Bruce gets hit with green dust and people around them are celebrating Hulk. Thor covers his face and tries to find Bruce in the large crowd.

"How did he disappear so fast?" Scott asked.

________________________________