| 013 |

Loki backs away from the window and says he needs to get off the planet

Loki backs away from the window and says he needs to get off the planet. He goes to walk away, Grandmaster stops him and asks where he's going.

Thor waves at Grandmaster and says he and Hulk know each other because he's a friend from work.

"I'd say you're more... frenemies from work." Natasha said.

"Yeah, that's more accurate." Clint agreed.

Thor asks Hulk where he's been and says everyone thought he was dead. He tells Hulk that so much has happened since he last saw him and says he lost his hammer s day ago so it's pretty fresh.

"Playing catch up...during a battle." Sam said. "I'm not surprised."

Thor says Loki is alive and asks Hulk if he can believe it the points to where it is and tells Loki to look at who it is. Loki is still shocked to see Hulk.

"Revenge is sweet." Thor said, smiling a bit.

Thor tells Hulk that he's happy to see him and calls him Banner. The audience cheers for Hulk. Thor tries to get his attention by calling him Banner.

"He doesn't like being called that." Bruce said.

Hulk says there's no Banner only Hulk. Thor asks Hulk what he's doing. Hulk jumps at Thor and goes to attack. They start fighting, Hulk kicks Thor to the other end of the arena.

Thor stands up and pulls out his swords.

"It's on now." Scott said.

Thor tells Hulk that they're friends and calls him Banner again and says he doesn't want to hurt him.

"Calling Banner isn't helping you." Tony said.

Hulk attacks again, breaks Thor's sword and kicks him into the wall. Grandmaster gets excited.

"Sadist." Hope commented.

Thor steps out of the hole, Hulk throws a hammer, then charges toward him with another axe.

Thor grabs the hammer and uses it to send Hulk away, creating dents in the wall. Grandmaster, now looks confused.

"Bet he didn't see that coming." Steve said.

Hulk stands up, Thor tells him that the sun is getting low, holds out his hand and says the sun is going down.

"Are you seriously trying the lullaby?" Natasha asked.

Thor tells Hulk that he won't hurt him anymore. Hulk grabs Thor's hand, smashes him into the ground 5 times and throws him across the arena.

Everyone winced, that had to hurt.

"Sorry." Bruce apologized, awkwardly.

Loki stands up and says that's how it feels before turning to the Grandmaster and saying he's just a huge fan of the sport.

"Sure." Bruce commented, sarcastically.

"Now you know how it feels." Loki told Thor, feeling a little smug.

The audience cheers, Thor stands back up and starts hitting Hulk with his hammer, he huts Hulk over the head and breaks his axe. He says he knows Banner is in there and he'll get him out.

"Good luck with that." Bruce said.

Thor hits Hulk again and Hulk falls. Hulk stands back up, Thor drops his hammer and they start punching each other.

Thor says Hulk is embarrassing him and says he told everyone they were friends.

"Frenemies." Natasha corrected.

They start fighting again, Thor climbs onto Hulk's back and wraps his arms around his neck.

Hulk falls onto his back and crushes Thor. Thor pushes him off, grabs the hammer and goes to hit Hulk with it, HUlk stops the hammer.

"Oh no."Hulk punches Thor across the arena, jumps on top of him and repeatedly punches him in the face.

Thor has visions of Odin then his eyes glow blue and electricity surrounds him, he uses lightning to send Hulk away.

"Wow." Scott said, amazed.

Grandmaster and Loki are both surprised. Hulk stands back up. Thor, still buzzing with lighting, punches Hulk in the face causing a large shockwave.

Everyone cheers for Thor

"I win." Thor said.

Thor walks toward Hulk, Grandmaster activates his obedience disk.

"Hey, that's not fair." Rocket said.

"Cheater!" Everyone yelled at the Grandmaster.

______________________________