| 019 |

Grandmaster says the criminally seductive Lord of Thunder has stolen the champion

Grandmaster says the criminally seductive Lord of Thunder has stolen the champion. Thor corrects him by saying it's seductive God of Thunder.

"Yet... you kept the seductive part." Natasha said.

"I mean, if the shoe fits..." Scott said.

Thor tells Bruce that they need to move. Bruce panics and tells Thor that he's freaking out. Thor hands Bruce some clothes and tells him not to freak out. Bruce says they're Tony's clothes.

"I don't think you want to walk around in whatever Hulk was wearing." Thor said.

Thor says he knows. Bruce asks if Tony's there. Thor says he isn't and starts rubbing Bruce's shoulders and saying the sun's is getting low.

"I don't think repeating that phrase is helping." Carol said.

Loki and Valkyrie walk up to Grandmaster. Grandmaster says he's very upset and says what he likes about being upset is the blame and that's the mindset he's in.

"Oh no." Bucky says.

Topaz walks up to him with the melt stick. Grandmaster asks if they know who he's blaming.

Loki interrupts him. Grandmaster tells Loki not to interrupt him. Topaz goes to hand him the melt stick.

"Please don't use that." Steve said.

Grandmaster asks why she's handing him the melt stick and says interrupting isn't a capitol violation.

"I'd be concerned if it was..." Happy said. "And terrified."

Grandmaster says his champion has come up missing because of Thor. Loki says he could have both Hulk and Thor back alive.

Valkyrie says she could do it in 2. Loki says he could do it in one.

"Really?" Thor says annoyed.

Grandmaster says he woke up thinking of public execution but he'll settle for 'who's gonna get to them first?'.

"I'm sorry... what?" Sam asked.

"Mans got issues." Ned said.

Loki and Valkyrie walk away, Loki asks what she's done. Valkyrie says she doesn't answer to him and calls him Lackey.

"Ha! Lackey. Nice one." Clint said.

Loki grabs her arm and says she will answer to Grandmaster. They block each other's punches before she knocks him in the face.

Loki pulls out a knife and asks if she'd let Thor escape with Hulk and calls Hulk a green fool.

"Hey." Bruce said, offended on behalf of the Hulk.

Valkyrie also pulls out a knife and says she doesn't help anyone.

"Are you sure of that?" Loki asked.

Loki attacks her and they start fighting, Loki sees the mark on her wrist and realizes she's a Valkyrie then takes one of her knives away.

They start fighting again and she kicks him into a wall. Loki says he thought the Valkyrie had all died gruesome deaths.

"Loki." Thor warned. "Maybe you shouldn't mention that."

Valkyrie puts her knee on his chest and tells him to chose his next words wisely.

Loki apologizes and says it must be a painful memory then touches his palm to her forehead, making her relive the memory.

"I am sorry for making you relive that." Loki apologized awkwardly.

"I won't say it's okay, but I forgive you, plus while watching these films I've probably seen some of your worst memories so, let's call it even for now." Valkyrie said.

________________________________