| 025 |

After a moment Thor suggests that they do 'get help

After a moment Thor suggests that they do 'get help.'

Thor smiled. Loki did not.

Loki says no. Thor says Loki loves it. Loki says he hates it.

"I do." Loki said. "It's a nightmare."

"You're so dramatic." Thor said. "It's not that bad."

Loki rolled his eyes. Thor says it's great and it works every time. Loki says it's humiliating.

"This I gotta see." Clint said.

Thor asks if he has a better plan. Loki says he doesn't. Thor says they're doing it. Loki says they're not doing get help.

"What's 'Get Help?" Shuri asked.

"You'll see." Thor said, smiling.

The elevator opens, Loki lays limp over Thor's shoulder. Thor asks the guards to get help because Loki is dying then throws Loki at the guards.Everyone burst out laughing.

"Oh my god that was perfect." Tony said.

"That's the best thing I've seen all day." Clint said, still laughing.

Thor says it's a classic. Loki stands up and says he still hates it because it's humiliating. Thor says it isn't humiliating for him.

"You're not the one whose being thrown about like a ragdoll." Loki said.

"We should switch roles sometime, see how you like it."Thor asks which ship Valkyrie told them to get.

Loki says it's the commodore and points to a yellow ship. They walk toward it and Loki makes a double of himself and says he feels it won't make a difference.

"What are you up to?" Maria asked.

Thor looks to where the real Loki is. Loki says he knows he's betrayed Thor many times before but this time it's nothing personal and says the reward for Thor's capture should set him up nicely.

"Why am I not surprised?" Thor asked.

Thor says Loki never was one for sentiment. Loki says it's easier to let it burn.

Thor agrees and holds up the remote for the obedience disk. Loki frantically searches for it then gets electrocuted and falls over.

"You pulled one over on me." Loki said. "I'm impressed." He wiped a fake tear from his eye.

Thor says that looks painful and tells Loki that he's becoming predictable.

"Not my best moment." Loki said.

Thor says he trusts Loki and Loki betrays him and they go in circles. He tells Loki that life is about growth and change but he seems to want to stay the same.

He says he's trying to say that Loki will always be the God of Mischief but he could be more then throws the remote away.

"You didn't pass out like all the others did." Maria noted.

"I assumed it's because the disk wasn't on direct skin like everyone else's, but there could be other reasons." Loki said.

___________________________________