| 007 |

Thor crashes into a garbage pile on Sakaar

Thor crashes into a garbage pile on Sakaar. A piece of debris falls out of a portal and he gets out of the way.

"Is this some sort of... trash planet?" Clint asked.

"Yes, actually." Valkyrie answered.

A ship land near Thor, some Sakaarans get out and ask if he's a fighter or if he's food. Thor says he's just passing through. The Sakaarans decide that Thor's food.

"I am not food." Thor protested.

Thor tries to summon Mjolnir, before he remembers it's broken. Thor looked down, sadly.Thor fights off 3 Sakaarans before one of them traps him in an electric net. The Sakaarans start hitting Thor.

"Brutal."Valkyrie lands her ship across from them.

She steps out, finishes her drink, claims Thor then falls off the ramp.

"That's... you." Bruce noted, looking at Valkyrie.

"That's me." Valkyrie confirmed.

The Sakaarans go hit Thor again. Valkyrie tells them to wait and says that Thor is hers and if they want him they'll have to go through her.

The Sakaaran says they've already got him.Valkyrie says she'll go through them. The Sakaaran makes a comment about her being more food.

"I'm not food either." Valkyrie said.

Valkyrie activates the guns on her ship with her gauntlets and shoots all of the Sakaarans.

"Efficient." Nebula said.

"That ship is the coolest thing ever." Shuri said.

"I know right." Peter said.

"So cool." Ned agreed.

A lingering Sakaaran runs toward Valkyrie who just throws him someplace else. Thor thanks her. Valkyrie throws an obedience disk at his neck and uses it to electrocute him then drags him onto her ship.

"What the hell is that thing?" Scott asked.

"An obedience disk." Valkyrie answered.

Valkyrie flies toward the city, Thor wakes up. Valkyrie, over a radio, says she needs clearance and an audience with the boss and says she has something special.

"Who's the boss?" Thor asked.

Thor asks where she's taking him then introduces himself and says he needs to get back to Asgard.

Valkyrie sarcastically apologizes and electrocutes him again, then docks her ship.

"I just find it hilarious that the famed God of Thunder is taken out so easily by electricity." Clint said, laughing.

On Asgard, Hela is talking to the Einherjar. She says it's come to her attention that they don't know who she is.

"Odin tried to cover it up, like all his other mistakes." Loki muttered.

Hela introduces herself and says she was the commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

The Einherjar get in fighting positions. Hela says Odin and the princes are dead.

"Except... the princes aren't dead." Quill said.
"Ot at least one of them isn't."

Hela says Asgard was once the seat of absolute power in the cosmos and their supremacy was unchallenged but Odin stopped at nine realms.

"Absolute power corrupts." Natasha said.

She says their destiny is to rule all others and she's there to restore that power.

She tells them to kneel before her and rise to the ranks of her conquest.

"So... she wants to rule the cosmos?" Thor asked.

Hogun says whoever she is, she needs surrender or they'll show no mercy. Hela asks if he listened to a word she said. Hogun says this is her last warning. Hela says she thought they'd be happy to see her.

"Why would they be happy to see you? You murderous hag." Valkyrie said.

Hogun pulls out his mase. Hela's headdress forms. Hogun and the Einherjar attack, Hela throes blades at Hogun, who hits them away, then she kicks Hogun through a wall.

The Einherjar attack and Hela slaughters all of them and blows up the skiffs.

Everyone watched, horrified at her brutality.

"She just slaughtered an entire army without even breaking a sweat." Drax commented.

Hela walks around the bodies and says she's missed this and says that good soldiers dying because they couldn't see the future is a shame.

Hela notices Hogun is still alive and asks if he had a change of heart. Hogun tells her to go back to whatever cave she came out of.

"I wish she would." Sam said.

Hogun calls her an evil demoness and draws a knife. Hela kills him and tells Skurge that they should see her palace.

Loki gasped, too shocked to say anything. He knew that the warriors three didn't survive, but that didn't make seeing each of their deaths any easier.

"No." Thor choked, tears in his eyes. "She will pay for that."

_________________________