| 004 |

Loki turns back into himself and yields

Loki turns back into himself and yields. The citizens are shocked.

"And... exposed." Clint said.

Loki turns around and smiles. Skurge runs in and announces that Thor's returned.

"Little late for that, buddy." Hope said.

Loki snaps his finger and tells Skurge that he had one job.

Fury snorted. He could relate to that feeling. Damn new agents not doing their jobs.

Thor asks Loki where Odin is. Loki says asks if Thor couldn't stay away and says everything was fine without him.

"Was it really?" Natasha asked.

Loki says Asgard was prospering and Thor's ruined everything. Thor storms toward Loki and asks where Odin is and if Loki killed him.

"No I did not kill him." Loki said. "Even if I didn't like him, I couldn't kill him."

Loki backs up and says Thor had what he wanted and the independence that he asked for. Thor uses Mjolnir to shove Loki into a chair, Loki says he knows exactly where Odin is.

"The retirement home in New York, if I remember correctly?" Bruce asked.

Thor and Loki, now in Midgardian clothes, stand in front of a newly demolished 'Shady Acres Care Home.'

"Um... that's not good." Scott said.

Loki says he swears he left Odin right there. Thor asks if he means on the sidewalk or where the building's being demolished then says it was great planning.

Loki asks how he was supposed to know then says he can't see into the future because he isn't a witch.

"Witches can see the future?" Peter asked.

Thor asks why he dresses like one. Loki is offended.

"You do dress like a witch." Tony agreed.

Thor says he can't believe Loki's alive then says he saw him die and mourned and cried for him. Loki says he's honored.Thor rolled his eyes, exasperated.

"You're impossible." Thor said to his brother.

"I know." Loki said.

2 girls walk up to Thor and ask for a picture. Thor tells Loki to figure out where Odin is. Loki rolls his eyes and steps out of the way so they can take a picture.

"Such a diva." Natasha said, referring to Loki.

They take the picture, one of the girls says she's sorry Jane dumped him. The girls walk away.

"What?" Thor asked. "Jane... dumped me?"

"Oh, Jane dumps you in the future?" Clint asked. "I'm sorry, that's rough."

Thor tells Loki that Jane didn't dump him but he dumped her and it was a mutual dumping. Loki pats his shoulder.

One of Doctor Strange's portals appears under Loki's feet. Thor asks Loki what he's doing.

Loki says it isn't him and gets sucked into the portal.

"You?" Tony asked Strange.

"Me." Strange confirmed.

A card is left in Loki's place. Thor pokes it with his umbrella, thinking it might be Loki.

"You thought the card was Loki?" Valkyrie asked.

"Well, he's shapeshifted into may things, sometimes I need to be sure." Thor defended.

Thor picks up the card that reads '177a Bleeker Street.'

"The New York Sanctum?" Maria asked, recognizing the address.

____________________________