| 024 |

"Korg was talking about a revolution, are you going to get him to free those prisoners?" Gamora asked

Bruce asks about the revolution. Thor says he'll explain later. Valkyrie asks who Bruce is. Thor says he'll explain later.

"That's a lot of explaining you need to do." Steve said.

In the cell, Korg chats with Meik. Korg asks if the stuff coming out of Meik is protoplasm or eggs and says it looks like eggs.

"Gross." Peter Parker mumbles.

The prisoners obedience disks deactivate. Valkyrie busts into the cell and says she's looking for Korg.

Korg asks who's asking and says he knows she's asking and asks if anyone else is asking or if it's just her.

"Well I'm the only one there..." Valkyrie said.

Valkyrie tosses him a gun and says Thor sends his best. Korg cocks the gun and says the revolution has begun.

"Here we go." Rocket said. He loved a good prison break.

Grandmaster walks with Topaz and asks how the revolution happened.

Topaz says she doesn't know but the arena's a mainframe and says the obedience disks have been deactivated and the slaves have armed themselves.

"Someone calls it like it is." Gamora said. "Finally."

Grandmaster says he doesn't like that word.

"Of course you don't." Maria sighed.

Topaz asks if he means mainframe. Grandmaster asks why he wouldn't like mainframe and says he meant the 'S' word.

Topaz says the prisoners with jobs have armed themselves. Grandmaster says that's better.

"That doesn't make it right." Nebula said.

Loki puts in a set of codes. Thor says they should talk. Loki disagrees and says open communication was never their family's forte.

"Maybe we should change that." Thor said.

The door opens. Thor says it's been quite the revelation since they last spoke. Thor and Loki cock their guns and greet the guards before they shoot them.

Loki says Odin brought them together and it's only poetic that his death should split them apart.

"Or, it would bring us together again." Loki said. "After his secrets split us apart."

They shoot more guards and Loki discards his gun to open another door and says they might as well be strangers now and they're 2 sons of the crown set adrift.

Thor says he thought Loki didn't want to talk about it.

"What? I can't change my mind?" Loki asked.

The door opens and a guard comes out with a gun, Loki backs away, Thor shoots the guard and walks into the elevator.

Loki waits for the guards body to drop so he can follow. Inside the elevator, Loki says he's better off on Sakaar. Thor says that's what he was thinking.

"So you can agree with each other." Steve noted.

Loki asks if Thor just agreed with him. Thor says Sakaar is perfect for Loki because it's savage, chaotic and lawless and says Loki would do great there.

"Well not entirely lawless, the Grandmaster is... strict to say the least." Vision said.

Loki asks if Thor truly thinks so little of him.

"No." Thor said.

Thor says he thought the world of Loki and thought they would fight side by side forever but at the end of the day Loki's Loki and he's Thor.

"Things chance, so do people." Bucky agreed.

Thor says there might still be good in Loki but their paths diverged long ago. Loki says it's probably for the best that they never see each other again.

Thor says that's what Loki always wanted and pats him on the pack.

"You're both idiots. Neither of you actually want that." Natasha said.

_________________________________