| 036 |

"This is a lot to unpack

"This is a lot to unpack." Natasha said.

"So... to recap, you two have an evil older sister that you didn't know about until 5 minutes before your father died and left you to fix the mistake he made with her, and to stop her from trying to rule the cosmos, you enacted Ragnarok and blew up Asgard." Fury said.

"Don't forget about starting a revolution on an alien planet to save prisoners from a tyrannical government." Clint added.

"That's the gist of it yeah." Valkyrie said.

"So, Loki... what exactly was going on between you and the Grandmaster?" Tony asked.

"I don't wish to discuss that." Loki said.

Tony smiled.

"Thank you for confirming my suspicions." He said.

"I'm sorry for your losses." Gamora said, referring to the deaths of Odin, Volstagg, Fandral, and Hugun.

Thor and Loki both had mournful looks in their eyes.

"Thank you." They said together, quietly.

"What are you going to do about Thanos? I mean, based off of what we've seen of this guy, I don't think he's a force you want to trifle with." Hope said.

"I don't know, but I do fear what he has in store for me and my people." Thor responded.

Loki glanced around the room, warily, he had a feeling he knew why Thanos was after them and Thor wouldn't be very pleased to know about it.

"Well, I'm glad we know where Hulk/Bruce ended up going, still don't know how he got the Quinjet into space but... at least we've found him." Tony

THE END

__________________________________