| 012 |

Thor walks up to the gate and greets Valkyrie

Thor walks up to the gate and greets Valkyrie. Valkyrie greets him back and holds out the remote for the obedience disk.

Thor tells her not to zap him with it because he just wants to talk and tells her Asgard is in danger then notices the mark on her wrist and realizes she's a Valkyrie.

"You're a Valkyrie?" Thor asked.

"Valkyrie?" Steve asked, recognizing the name from the plane he crashed into the ocean. Must be another part of Norse myths that Schmidt incorporated into his work.

Thor says he wanted to be a Valkyrie when he was younger until he found out they were all women. He says there's nothing wrong with women and says he loves women sometimes a little too much.

"Stop talking." Natasha said.

"You're making things weird."Thor says it's not in a creepy way but more of a respectful appreciation and says he thinks it's great that there's an elite force of women warriors.

Valkyrie asks if he's done. A warden tells Thor that he's up next.

"Here we go." Sam said.

Thor asks her to help him and says he needs her help. Valkyrie walks away.

Thor says Valkyrie must be either a traitor or a coward because the Valkyrie are sworn to protect the throne.

"Thor." May said, kind of like she was scolding him for something.

Valkyrie walks up to him and says that they're on Sakaar not Asgard and she's a scrapper not a Valkyrie. Thor gets electrocuted. Valkyrie says no one escapes Sakaar so he'll die anyway.

"We'll see about that." Thor said.

Two wardens drag Thor into a chair. The barber(Stan Lee) tells him not to move because his hands aren't as steady as they used to be.

Thor tells the barber not to cut his hair or he'll feel his wrath.

"Not his hair." Peter said.

The barber activates a complicated device. Thor begs the man not to cut his hair. The barber laughs.

"No." Thor said sadly.

"Not my hair."A projection of the Grandmaster is in the arena.

He asks who's having fun and asks for a round of applause for the competitors who died so gruesomely.

"He's got issues." Rhodey said.

Loki walks into a viewing booth and takes a drink from someone. The Grandmaster projection says it's time for the main event.

He first introduces Thor and says he's making his first appearance. Thor walks out into the arena. The audience boos.

"Wow, tough crowd." Tony said.

Grandmaster says to watch out for Thor's fingers because they make sparks.

"They do a little more than that." Valkyrie said, remembering this fight.

Green smoke bombs are set off. Thor puts his helmet on. Grandmaster says the champion is undefeated and introduces the Champion.

Hulk bursts into the arena.

Thor cheers.

"What!?" Everyone yelled.

"Hulks on Sakaar?" Thor asked.

"How did I get onto an alien planet?" Bruce asked, panicking.

"Hulk is in... space?" Tony asked. "That's crazy."

_______________________________