| 027 |

Skurge addresses the Asgardian and says that someone has stolen the Bifrost sword and tells them that there will be consequences if they don't say where it is

"I don't like the sound of that." Steve said.

Hela points out someone in the group, the soldiers drag the woman forward. Skurge looms over her with his axe.

"He doesn't want to do it." Bucky observed.

"But Hela's going to make him do it anyway." Natasha added.

Hela urges Skurge on, just as Skurge lifts the axe someone tells him to wait and says he knows where the sword is.

A few people sighed, relieved that the woman wasn't going to die.

The commodore emerges from the wormhole, Thor, Bruce and Valkyrie are asleep. Slowly, they all wake up and look out at Asgard.

"Asgard is flat?" Tony asked.

"It looks beautiful from this point of view." Hope said.

Valkyrie steers the Commodore toward the palace and says she never thought she'd be back. Bruce says he thought it'd be nicer, and says it's not that it isn't nice but it's on fire.

"It does look better when it's not burning." Valkyrie said.

Valkyrie says there's heat signatures of people clustered together in the mountains and says Hela's coming for them.

"Shit." Tony said.

Thor tells Valkyrie to drop him off at the palace and he'll draw her away. Valkyrie asks if he's trying to get killed.

"Please don't die." Tony said.

Thor says all that matters is the people who're trapped and he needs Bruce and Valkyrie to get everyone off Asgard while he deals with Hela.

Bruce asks how they're supposed to do that. Thor says he has a man on the ground.

"Heimdall."Fury remembered.

Heimdall tells the Asgardians that Hela is there. Hela walks up to the cave. Everyone tensed in their seats, worried about what Hela might do to them.

Thor sets up a gun on the commodore. Valkyrie says she can take it from there. Thor hands her Valkyrie armor and says he found it in the armory then wishes her luck.

"Thanks for the gift by the way." Valkyrie said, referring to the armor he gave her.

Valkyrie tells him not to die then says he knows what she means. The commodore flies off.

"Oh, you do care." Thor said.

"Shut up." Valkyrie retorted.

___________________________________