1

"Hello Love."

"On your knees,now!", Natasha spoke in a commanding done

He got on his knees and spoke, "Most people buy me dinner first Love." "Shut up and stop calling me that.", she said as she walked over to him.

"Okay.", he said and in one swift motion,he snatched her gun and pinned her to the ground, hovering over her.

Natasha whipped her legs from underneath him and wrapped them around his neck, choking him.

They got back on their feet and exchanged bow after blow, each blocking the other.

Daniel's foot connected with her gut as she went tumbling to the ground. He was looking down at her and she smirked back at him.

"ON YOUR KNEES, NOW!". Multiple voices boomed through the formerly empty hallway. He was surrounded.

"My cover's blown.", Theresa's voice came through the comms.

Daniel smirked at Natasha before surrendering.

----------------------------×--------------------------------

Daniel was currently sitting in a cell at Raft.

The cell was pretty bleak. Completely white. The only color coming in through the blue lights outside.

The clicking of heels could heard echoing through the halls. Natasha walked over to Daniel's cell.

He stood up with a creepy look on his face and spoke, "Hello Clarisse."

Natasha opened the file in her hand and spoke, "Daniel Smith. Born 1984 in London, England. Missing since 1989, presumed dead. Care to explain."

He wants for a second before answering, "No."

Natasha scoffs and sits down on the chair provided for her.

"You will have to or you or your sister will be stuck in a jail cell for the rest of your lives."

Daniel's smirk widened. "I have a counter proposal. I have a deal to offer to Director Fury."

Natasha clicked her tongue. " Not happening."

"Even if it's about the Tesseract?" Daniel knew the answer to the question. They will have to bend to his will.

Natasha just remained sitting. Forest green eyes boring into ocean blue.

A loud bang was heard followed by footsteps.

A man clad in full black leather clothes stepped in front of the cell. He had chocolate brown skin and wore an eye-patch which made him look like a bad-ass.

"What to you know about the Tesseract."

A/N : I don't know if anybody's reading this but if you are I love you and thank you for choosing to read this story.

Don't forget to vote or comment.