𝟞

⚜⚜⚜

⚜⚜⚜

A disastrous night had finally ended, and a new day had began. After the debacle at Tony's party, all Daniel wanted to do was lay on a bed made of clouds and never get up from it. Although, he would have to make do with the inside of a gigantic, metallic replica of a donut, situated on top of Randy's Donuts. 

He was pissed at Tony. The billionaire had caused him to get shot with a repulsor blast, at some point. He had the audacity to aim his repulsor at him, his friend. The one who had tried to help him for the past few months. 

But it seemed Tony was hell-bent on pushing away everybody he knew.

But most importantly, he was pissed because there was now a gaping hole in the $500 white dress shirt, and its edges singed off, the white color turned to grey from the soot it collected. Honestly, it looked like an abstract paining someone made by setting parts of the canvas on fire. Daniel loved the piece of cloth like it was the Kohinoor diamond. But now, it was lying in a dumpster somewhere, being chewed on by rats. 

The only reason the English assassin was still sticking around was because Tony had extended an olive branch. It was more like 2 full boxes of glazed doughnuts and Dr Pepper, but the metaphor still stands. It didn't make the assassin forgive him though. It more so acted as a cracked dam against the powerful current that was Daniel's rage. 

Speaking of the billionaire, he was also sitting inside the massive doughnut, across Daniel, and feasting on a delicious doughnut. He still wearing his armor, bar the helmet, the metal glistening in the morning sun, and often sending glare in the assassin's eyes. That, coupled with the constant mechanical whirring of his suit, was the annoying factor that had caused the cracks in the metaphorical dam Tony had placed. 

Suddenly, a familiar gruff voice called out to them from below. 

"Gentlemen! I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the doughnut!"

The voice grabbed the duo's attention, and Daniel instantly recognized who it was. The eyepatch played a huge part obviously. 

Nick Fury. The Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. himself.

The man was clad head to toe in black leather. Black trench coat, black pants, black combat boots, black-....well, you get the point. His arms were resting on his hips, and an annoyed expression decorated his face. He tapped his foot on the concrete below in impatience. 

Tony and Daniel rolled their eyes in sync.