5

Daniel walked to the edge of the ramp, the wind howling. Orange light from the sunset seeped through his suit visor.
30,000 feet straight down to the place he was created. With one foot over the edge, he dropped.

The cold wind blew by his suit, fogging up his visor which displayed the altitude.

"29,000 feet.", an automated voice was heard.

He turned around to see his teammates following behind him. He turned back and went into a nose-dive. With minimum visibility, he could faintly make out the city of London.

"28,000 feet."

"27,000 feet."

Suddenly the HUD of the visor started glitching. He began to get light headed.
Looking at his suit, he saw that his oxygen container was broken. Condensed oxygen was escaping with a hissing sound.

Panic set inside Daniel as he took in laboured breaths, desperately trying to cover up the crack. It wasn't long until he passed out.

"9,000 feet.", was the voice that he heard when he returned to his senses. He quickly gathered his bearings and remembered the situation he was in.

"8,000 feet.". He hurriedly tried to open his visor to let the air in.

"7,000 feet." He was constantly attempting to grab the bottom of the visor but kept slipping, still unable to breathe.

"6,000 feet.". Seemingly losing all hope, he let his hands fall to his sides, accepting his fate.

"5,000 feet.". Suddenly, he was grabbed with a harsh force. He tried to identify the culprit as a hand went to detach his oxygen pipe. The person then looked up at him and Daniel noticed their gorwnst green eyes. Natasha.

"4,000 feet.". She quickly grabbed the base of his helmet and tried to remove it entirely.

"3,000 feet. Deploy. Deploy. Deploy." The alert rang through her suit but she de decided to help the man instead. She tore off his helmet and flipped him so he was facing the right side and went to deploy his parachute.

"Deploy. Deploy.", the alert continued as she released both their parachutes in the nick of time.

Daniel quickly took control and landed silently.

He immediately rolled up his parachute before any of the other guards could spot it. He stepped out of his suit to reveal an all black suit that hugged his body tightly.

He took out his silenced pistol and loaded it.

Just then Natasha appeared from around a corner in her catsuit. Her red hair waving with the cool breeze on the roof. She looks so hot in that suit, Daniel thought.

"I'll be expecting a thank you note.", she said.

"I could thank you in other ways but whatever."

Just then the remaining team also landed. All preparing for the fight that's about to come.

A/N: So I didn't upload for a while cuz I had tests. Also I was a bit underwhelmed by my last action sequence.

Hope this turned out okay.

Please don't forget to vote or comment.