𝟝

⚜⚜⚜

"Gentlemen.", Daniel speaks calmly as he stands between the two iron-clad men. 

"Stay out of this Smith. This ain't about you.", Rhodey spoke, not wanting to hurt the British guy, even though he didn't like him. 

"He's right. The grownups are talking.", Tony sassed, which caused the former assassin to glare at him. 

"You're out of control, mate. Sleep it off.", he commanded smoothly,  but annoyance was clear in his tone. 

Tony, obviously not in the right mindset, raised his arm toward his friend, charging up his repulsor. 

Daniel sucked in a sharp breath, clearly shocked by Tony's willingness to attack him. 

Rhodey, now on alert, charged towards the drunk billionaire, shoving the British assassin out of the way, diverted his friends arm toward the ground, creating a small hole in the cement. Tony, angrily clenched his other fist, and punched the MKII faceplate, chipping off a piece of the metal. 

Another One Bites The Dust started playing over the speakers. Apparently, Tony had asked the DJ to "give him a phat beat to beat his buddies ass to". 

The air force colonel, responded by a right hook, followed swiftly by a knee to the abdomen. 

Just as he was about to go for another punch, Daniel quickly grabbed Rhodey in a chokehold, and slammed him on the bar counter, breaking it. The assassin immediately turned back to the billionaire, and tried to drag him away from the scene, but Tony wasn't having it. 

He pried Daniel's hand away, twisted it, and flung him across the room. 

Daniel got up after a few moments with a split lip. He wiped the blood with the back of his palm, and set his piercing blue gaze on the two guys brawling, as they flew across the room , and landed in the gym.  

Tony had previously ordered Goldstein, to play music, and now 'Another One Bites the Dust' by Queen, was blasting through the speakers. 

He quickly ran through the wreckage, and reached the gym, to see, Rhodey fling Tony through the roof, and land in his bedroom. 

Rhodey, fired up the boot jets, and flew up, followed by Daniel, who leaped into the air, higher than any human could. 

"Rhodey calm down.", Daniel said, getting between the two friends. But neither were interested in listening. 

The brawling continued throughout the mansion, breaking walls, furniture, appliances, and everything in between. 

Among the chaos, Natasha Romanoff quietly slipped away. 

The trio had landed back in the main living area, and the entirety of the guests had gone out and were watching the fight anxiously. 

After several punches were thrown, Tony had finally overpowered his two friends. He kicked Daniel several feet away into a wall, and slammed Rhodey on the bar counter, breaking it. 

The man of Iron then turned to the crowd outside his house, looking for Pepper. When he couldn't find her, he let out an animalistic growl, and the guests dispersed in fear. 

Rhodey in retaliation, pulled out an entire sink, and attacked Tony with it, sending him flying into the fireplace. 

Getting up, Tony raised his arm, loading his repulsor, and Rhodey did the same. 

When Daniel came to and saw the scene in front of him, his eyes widened considerably. His ears were ringing, so he couldn't hear what the two were saying, but he knew he had to stop them. 

"NO!", he screamed as he got up, but it was too late. 

The two beams from the suits collided in a bright flash of energy. A ball formed at the junction of the beams, growing in size continuously. Dust, smoke and debris got sucked into it, before the explosion happened. All the occupants were flung back harshly. Daniel put his hands to to shield himself from the immense heat. His skin burned off and reformed repeatedly. His body hit the wall, and he felt as if all his organs started to violently attack the inside of his body. He was sure he broke a couple of bones. The jacket of his suit had burned away completely. There were several tears in his shirt, and parts of his boots were charred, and were falling off like powder. 

Sometime in the middle of gaining his bearings, he saw Rhodey take off with the MKII suit. 

He let out a sigh, and ruffled his hair, and a bucketful of soot came off. He let out a few coughs. 

Tony looked at him, only to be find immense disappointment from the English Assassin. 

It was safe to say that everyone would be mad at the Stark for a while. 

A/N: I'm immensely sorry for not updating for so long. My exams ended a few days ago but I was just too lazy to write any thing. 

Updates will be more frequent I promise.

Please don't be a silent reader, votes and comments are always appreciated. 

Feel free to point out any mistakes I made, I know there are plenty