PROLOGUE

A party was in full swing full of people who have made important contributions in the field of science. Daniel walked through this party with inquisitive eyes. He was wearing a navy blue suit, white dress shirt and a blue tie. It complemented his eyes well. He was led by someone he couldn't recall the name of to meet Tony Stark, CEO of Stark Industries and Iron Man. 

"Uh, Mr.Stark.", the man said, grabbing the attention of a man in a shiny maroon suit and shades. Tony Stark. Tony's full attention was now towards the two men. "I would like you to meet Mr. Daniel Smith." Daniel shook the Billionaire's hand before recognition filled Tony's eyes. "You're the guy who wrote that paper about a non-radioactive element that could have an energy output higher than any radioactive element on the planet, right?" 

"Oh, you've heard of me? Fantastic." , Daniel replied, amused. 

"Boy that accent is amazing. Is it okay if I call you Niklaus? I think it's okay if I call you Niklaus. Rolls of the tongue well. That paper was amazing. It caught my eye because it could help me in this project that I'm working on.", He said really quickly, but not nervously. He had dragged Daniel away from the crowd by now. This could be the key to solving his palladium poisoning problem. 

"Well I did base it off of your father's research, so you could thank him for that.", Daniel replied with modesty. 

Before this conversation could proceed, a man yelled with a revolver aimed at Tony, "STARK!!". Daniel quickly shot him in the face with the gun he discreetly had brought inside. But it was not before a bullet grazed by Tony's shoulder. He now dropped on the ground, a palm covering the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. Daniel quickly went beside him after he noticed his condition. He checked to see if anyone was looking or not, and raised a glowing palm over the wound. It immediately started healing itself as Tony watched in awe. In a few moments, the wound disappeared as if it was never there. 

Daniel looked at Tony with a serious face and spoke, "Tell anyone about this, and I will kill you.". He helped Tony up on his feet and led him out of the party, followed by Happy Hogan. 

This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

A/N: So there you have it, the prologue of Part II of the Hunter series. The next chapter will be published very soon. 

Peace.