1

Loud punching noises were all that were heard throughout the gym of Tony Stark's mansion in Malibu as Pepper Potts walked in. Tony and Daniel were currently seen sparring. Tony was on the offensive and Daniel kept parrying and blocking Tony's punches, conserving his energy. Seeing an opening, Daniel quickly landed a punch on Tony's jaw. He was slightly taken aback but quickly recovered and elbowed Daniel on the nose. Something which was illegal in boxing which they were currently doing. 

"OW! What was that?", Daniel asked, not in pain but in surprise. 

"It's called mixed martial arts it's been around for three...weeks.", Tony replied. 

At this Happy, who was in sportswear and standing outside the ring, rolled his eyes and said, "It's called Dirty Boxing. There's nothing new about it." 

"Aren't you supposed to be a world class assassin? You should've seen that coming.", Tony said playfully. 

"Why am I friends with you again?" Daniel asked, a small smile across his lips. 

"That's because about two months ago, you decided it was a great idea to save a 'narcissistic backstabbing wanker', as your Rebekah of a sister called it, from an assassination attempt.". Daniel merely laughed in amusement which received a chuckle from Tony. They both stopped however as the clicking of heels could be heard  echoing through the gym. A beautiful redhead walked appeared in the doorway with a black folder in her hand. Natasha Romanoff. What is she doing here, Daniel thought. The first person she noticed was Tony Stark, but the second person was someone she did not expect to see here. Daniel Smith. She was frozen in shock as a drop of sweat appeared on her forehead. He could easily blow her cover, which he apparently knew because he sent a smirk and a wink her way. 

She quickly recovered and walked down the stairs towards Pepper. 

"I swear this is the last time I'm going to hand over your company.", Pepper said to Tony sending a smile toward Natasha who smiled back. But both the boys were too lost looking at the redhead. Tony then turned towards Daniel and waved a hand in front of his face, which broke him out of his trance. He then turned back and pointed at the woman.

"You. What's your name lady?"

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman.", she replied. 

"Front and center. Come into church.", Tony said. 

"No.", Pepper immediately replied. 

"If it pleases the court, which it does.", Tony said.

"It's fine really." , 'Natalie' said and slowly and dramatically entered the ring. 

She and Tony stared at each other as he drank an energy drink. 

"What?", he asked with a surprised expression. He then looked at Happy and said, "You mind teaching her a lesson?". He immediately left the ring followed by Daniel. 

They both sat down beside Pepper as Tony asked, "Who is she?" 

"She is from Legal. And she is potentially a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit if you two keep ogling her like that.", Pepper replied. Daniel drowned out their conversation and focused on Natasha and Happy's conversation. 

"You ever boxed before?", Happy asked. 

"Yes, I have.", Natasha replied with a small smile. 

"What like Tae-bo, Booty Boot camp, something like that.". Natasha cleared her throat, visibly annoyed. Thankfully, Daniel noticed this. "Latine possum dicere copiose.", he said to Tony and Pepper as they were talking about how no one speaks Latin. He then got up and spoke. "Uh Happy, would you tap out so I could teach her that lesson." Pepper had her head in her hands now as she mumbled Oh-my-god under her breath. Daniel quickly turned around and said, "If it pleases the court."

"Which it does.", Tony quickly replied as Daniel got into the ring and Happy stepped out. 

"I hope this won't be like last time miss Romanoff.", Daniel whispered to her and smirked as he took his place and got ready for the fight. He threw a right cross towards her which she easily dodged and sent a punch to his gut. She then threw a number of punches which he blocked. Seeing an opening Natasha immediately drop kicked him. Both were now on their backs. They did a kip-up and landed at the exact same moment, now in a crouched position. They got up and continued their attacks until their arms were now locked. Natasha used this opportunity and rolled onto her back. Then using her leg, flung Daniel in the air, which resulted in him flying out of the ring and onto the floor. Pepper and tony had shocked looks on their faces while Happy was just relieved.

"OH MY GOD!", Pepper exclaimed.

"That's what I'm talking about.", Tony said. He then pointed at Daniel and continued, "She just dropped your ass.". He then offered his hand which Daniel reluctantly took. Natasha quickly got out of the ring and straightened her clothes. She then took a document from her folder and held it out to Tony 

"I need your impression.", she said. 

"Well, you have a quiet reserve. I don't know you have an old soul-"

"I meant your fingerprint.", she corrected with a smirk. 

Tony did as he was told. 

"Will that be all Mr. Stark?", she asked with a giddy voice. 

"No.", Tony said.

"Yes that will be all. Thank you Natalie. ", Pepper replied. 

Natasha walked away from the four. Tony waited for a few moments before speaking, "I want one." 

"No.", Pepper bluntly replied. 

"I'll be back.", Daniel said before going after Natasha. 

Natasha was about to was about to walk out the door before Daniel stopped her. 

"Natasha."

"What is it?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Fury sent me here to keep a watch on Stark."

"Without his consent?"

"Since when did the world-class assassin care about consent?"

Daniel glared at her and she sighed. 

"Look. I need to be here, okay? Can you do me a favor and not blow my cover?"

Daniel raised a brow, "We're friends now?"

"If that's what you want us to be."

Daniel sighed before saying, "Fine."

Natasha smirked before saying, "It was great meeting you again.". And with that she walked out the door.