Chapter 24: Kissy Kiss.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick-"

"Hello, my beautiful angel how are you this fine evening?" Sophia's voice greeted me through the phone.

"Are you with Bella?" I practically yelled into my phone.

"Yes-"

"Put me on speaker." I am freaking out.

"Okay," she said, clearly detecting that something's wrong, "You're on speaker, we're in our dorm, speak freely." Sophia said.

"Oliver just said he loved me." I blurted.

"What?" Both of them exclaimed.

"Yeah, and I'm freaking out." I shakily said.

"Wait, really?" Isabella said.

"Yes really, and I don't know what to do, or, or what to say and I think I'm going to faint."

"Did you say it back?" Sophia asked.

"No, he hung up." I answered.

"He told you he loved you, on the phone?" Isabella exclaimed.

"Yeah,"

"And he hung up?" Sophia exclaimed as well.

"Yeah,"

"Holy shit, I'm gonna beat this kid up." Sophia said, then I heard some shuffling in the background.

"Sit your ass down." I sternly spoke into the phone.

"He can't just do that, Kay," she yelled.

"Will you listen?" I started pacing my room.

"Yes."

"We were talking, then I said bye and then he said, 'Okay bye, I love you', then he hung up." I explained.

"Oh," they simultaneously muttered.

"Well, maybe it was a slip up, Kay," Sophia said.

"Yeah, yeah yo-you're right, maybe he just has a habit of saying 'I love you' at the end of every phone call." I tried to reason myself.

"Or maybe he meant it?" Isabella suggestion.

"I love you, you ball of sunshine, but you are not helping." I fell onto my bed.

"Just hear me out," I hummed in response, "Maybe he meant to say it for a while and it just slipped out." She offered.

"So you're saying that Oliver Collins, they guy that I've had a crush on since I was eleven years old, who is also my brother's best friend, might love me?" I sound defeated.

"Yes." I just know that she is nodding her head right now.

"I need help, not fantasies that'll crawl into my head, Izz." I turn around on my belly and groan into my pillow.