Illegal Love: Chapter Three

Trigger Warning: slurs and heavy swearing.

-A week later-

Simon's POV:

I pick up Lumi through the window and she waves goodbye to the kid.

I don't spare him a glance and help Lumi down. We reach the ground and begin walking to the motorcycle parked on the sidewalk.

I decided to go along with the kid. He agreed to have over anytime and I took up on the offer.

She's safer there. I couldn't ask for anything better.

And I knew she was because I saw the look in that Kid's eyes.

The care. The happiness.

The promise.

"I like Antoni!" Lumi says next to me, cuddling into my hand.

I cock an eyebrow at her.

"Antoni? Who's that? The fucking kid?" I ask her. She frowns and creases her eyebrows.

"Antoni isn't a kid! He's eighteen!" she yells. She seemed pretty upset so I pick her up and set her down on my lap while I hop on the motorcycle.

"Sorry, Lumi. I didn't know."

I wasn't lying. He was almost as tall as me but he also has a smaller frame. Which reminded me of an overgrown middle schooler.

I start my motorcycle and smile in her hair as she giggles about the kid.

We speed off and my smile gets wiped off the moment I realize my sister will stop smiling soon.

_______

I hesitantly walk in. I couldn't hear the TV or his snoring but his car was parked outside so I knew he was here.

I left my motorcycle on cause I somehow knew, this wasn't going to end well.

Walking a little further into the entry hallway, I saw the kitchen light on.

He was waiting.

He catches sight of us and anger was evident.

"Where have you been taking that little brat?!" he screams. Alcohol was scattered everywhere.

It wasn't safe here.

He overdrank.

"Lumi, go outside and hide behind my motorcycle" I whisper.

She whimpers with a nod and runs outside.

"Go to sleep, Alan," I say, sternly. I was terrified. Terrified that he'd run outside and grab my sister.

And saying his name pissed him off even more.

"I'm your fucking dad! But you know what? I fucking wish I wasn't. My son would never be a faggot."

I don't show an expression at that word.

It was commonly used around here. So...it didn't quite phase me.

"Your mother left me because you're a fucking...disappointment!"

There it was. The reason why he hates me so much.

Because I made them fall apart.

My mom was still in my life. But barely. Ever since I came out, my mom and dad blamed each other for raising and creating a "faggot" son.

It hurt. To see your own parent look at you with so much hatred. But overtime, I've grown to realize that anything I said will never change my parent's mind.

And now I couldn't care less.

My mom cheats and barely ever comes home. My dad is an alcoholic and a abusive asshole who couldn't give two flying fucks about me or my little sister.

Only God knows what would happen to him if he even tried to touch Lumi.

"Fuck off. I'm not going to deal with your bullshit right now!"

His eyes widen in animosity.

"C'mere you piece of shit!" he drops his glass of beer on the floor.

And as it shatters, he runs over in an attempt to but me but misses as I dodge.

But in my motion to not get hurt, I ended hurting myself and hit my side on a table. An old used vase drops and shatters near my feet.

I leave a cut on my ankles which was slightly showing.

I groan in pain and I see my dad getting even more furious.

He begins running over to me. I quickly grab the glass shattered on the floor and throw it at him. In the process, cutting up my hand.

I groan again. Before he could try to get me, I run out of the house and onto the motorcycle.

I grab Lumi and place her on my lap, soaking her shirt with a bloody printed hand. She was hiding behind the motorcycle with her ears cupped by her hands. It made me wanna cry at the sight of my innocent baby sister hurting like this.

But I couldn't let myself go right now. I'm the big brother. I need to show her that I'm strong and i'll fix all her problems even though I will never be able to.

With my teeth-gritting and hand oozing blood in undesirable pain, I turn on the motorcycle and speed off at the sound of my father yelling slurs at me.

_____

I didn't know why I came here. I just knew this was the place to go to. The place that was calling out to me.

I look at the kid's house. White and dull. Some plants here and there with the tree in front of his window.

The same tree I climb every day. But for some reason, on days that aren't Friday, he rushes us out as fast as he can.

Although, today was Friday and it was around ten.

I look at my sister and I see her smiling slowly coming back.

Who is this boy and why does he mean so much to my sister?

______

899 words.
Sorry it's not really a long chap.