Illegal Love: Chapter Four

Simon's POV:

Climbing up this tree wasn't the worst but it wasn't the best.

Especially if I have Lumi on my shoulders and my hand was bleeding.

Sometimes she would accidentally scrape her knees and I'd feel too bad to continue.

I could've used the door but I was unsure about it in the start. I didn't try to because of the weird worrying look that...Antonio? Gave me.

We finally reach the top and I sit back on the tree. Lumi slides to the rooftop carefully and knocks softly on the window.

It didn't seem like he was there so Lumi slides back over to me and lays on my chest, waiting for him.

I thought about leaving after waiting for at least ten minutes until I see his bedroom door open.

And there he was, water dripping down his hair and onto his face. The water was also making its way down his frame and into the towel around his waist.

His tilted his head backwards and ran his hands through his wet black hair.

The loosely tied towel slides down a little and his hip began showing.

His jaw struck out and lidded eyes looked up at the ceiling. His mouth was slightly open and he kept running his hands through his hair.

I'd be lying if I said that wasn't hot.

I cover my little sister's eyes with my un-injured hand and she furrows her eyebrows.

He catches sight of us and his eyes widen a little.

He picks up something from his bed.

It was a hoodie.

He slips it on and walks over to the window.

I slowly uncover Lumi's eyes and she catches sight of the kid.

She smiles with a few giggles and slides as quickly as possible to the window and onto the roof.

He slides open the window and picks her up. He sets her down onto the windowsill and she giggles and she begins talking to him, words I'm sure he wasn't listening to.

I could tell because he just look at her with a loving gaze and promising smile.

He kisses the top of her head and catches eye contact with me and I could see his flushed face and embarrassed posture.

_______

Antonio's POV:

We hold our eye contact.

It was long and he had some sort of gaze I couldn't understand.

My face also felt heated up and I was kind of embarrassed.

I mean, someone I barely even know just saw me almost fully naked.

How could I not be embarrassed?

He cocks an eyebrow at me and I look away back into my bedroom.

I also really had to put on some pants. I have an eight-year-old wrapped around my waist and a towel that will fall at some point.

And I don't want this to be how she sees a...boy part...

Why was she even here anyway? She was here a bit ago so why is she back. And why wasn't Simon leaving? He usually just brings her up and then heads out.