Illegal Love: Chapter Thirteen

"Fuck yeah!" Yells Josh, the wheels of the store car screeching against the marble floor. "Josh you're gonna crash," Daisa says, sighing. She reaches for her cigarettes in her small book bag despite being in the store. Though, it doesn't quite look like anyone cares because of the bored look on the workers and a few customers' faces.

"Y'know, I wouldn't be surprised if this kid had no brain cells," Damien whispers in my ear, leaning down to reach me.

I chuckle and Simon coughs, pushing Damien on his arm and getting him away from me.

"Aye aye captain," he says, putting his hands up in defense. Turning around and whispering a "damn."

"Antonio, join me!" Josh exclaims, pushing one foot on the ground to boost himself and then holding onto the cart and letting it steer him.

My heart jumps in excitement and I nod, my hair bobbing up and down.

Josh stops for me and helps me up into the car, giving me a high five and returning to driving with the car.

"Josh- for fucks sake-" Sighs Dasia before running to catch up with us.

"Dasia, don't trip and fall like last time!" Damien booms, laughing loudly.

"Fuck you, bitch! Y'know I'm fun-sized!" She yells, before reaching us and yanking Josh off by his hair, the cart now steering by itself.

My eyes widen as I go straight for a wall.

"Josh you dumb piece of shi-" I yell before the cart hits the wall and I'm sent flying forward, my head meeting the concrete wall and bouncing back onto the cart, the metal hitting the back.

My head burns in pain and I get dizzy, hearing laughter erupt behind me.

I look up and I see Josh trying to help me up but failing miserably as he falls to the floor, his laughs echoing loudly in my pounding head. Dasia was trying to help Josh up with sighing and rolling her eyes. Damien on the other hand is pulling Dasia down and Josh and him are dying of laughter together.

I couldn't help but laugh too and fall into the cart as my head pounded.

I look through hazed eyes and see Simon staring down at me with an unimpressed face.

"You're stupid, kid, y'know that?" Simon says, pushing the cart off the wall.

I throw a middle finger at him and laugh in the cart.

_____

"Can we get gummy bears?"

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"You dick."

"Dick-warmer."

"Cum-slut."

"Cum holder-"

"Ladies ladies," Josh says, his hands trying to calm us down. "Please stop naming the things I know I already am."

Simon stares him down.

"Josh, go to the kid's section and read a children's book" Simon suggests.

"I can't read."

I cup my mouth and try to hold in my laughter.

Damien couldn't hold in his laughter as he falls to the floor saying "you stupid bitch" over and over.

"I hate you guys so much," Daisa mumbles, throwing a pack of gummy bears into the cart.

_____