Chp.5

-AUTHOR POV-

-COUPLE DAYS LATER-

Days later, Kobayashi and others have woke up this morning, as they all started to have breakfast together...Ilulu and Kanna of course sitting togther at the sofa watching TV, and Tohru and Kobayashi at the dining table...

Kobayashi: Mmm, who would thought the week would go fast, and knowing that I don't have work as well. Nice

Tohru: So Miss Kobayashi, how's my breakfast??

Kobayashi: Oh, really delicious as always.

Tohru: *giggles* Just like always! You love my cooking, just as more as I love you! Haha!

Kobayashi: Please don't kill the mood...

Tohru: Aww!! Why you gotta be so mean Kobayashi! ...Oh, by the way, how come you came so night??

Kobayashi then gags up on her orange juice...

Kobayashi: *coughs* O-Oh man

Tohru: Hmm? Is something wrong I say??

Kobayashi: O-Oh! N-No, not really...I-it's just that...you reminded me about last night..that I uhm...I...I stayed a bit late at work! Yeah, I did, you know, they gave me lots of work and had to stay and..Takiya and Elma helped me out.

Tohru: Ooh. Aww poor Kobayashi, you must be really tired from all that work they gave you.

Kobayashi: Hehe, yup...but I'm use to it, so...yeah, don't worry, like I said, Elma and Takiya helped me out and walked me home...by the way..my back is killing me a bit though...

Tohru: Well, you just stay out, I'll make you something to ease up that pain for you to work without having pain at all.

Kobayashi: Thanks.

As Tohru gets up, heads to the kitchen...suddenly...Kobayashi's doorbell rang...

Kobayashi: Huh??

Tohru: Oh? Are you expecting a visitor?? ...Are you seeing someone?!?

Kobayashi: No, I'm not idiot...come to think of it, no I'm not expecting no package at all. You? Don't tell me you have more friends from your world.

Tohru: No, not expecting anyone. Lucoa is taking care of Shouta, Fafnir is well...just being Fafnir I guess...Ilulu? Kanna??

Kanna: No, Saikawa hasn't told me anything coming over.

Ilulu: Me neither, Taketo is busy helping with his grandma, but I'll get it.

Ilulu gets off the couch and heads over to get the door..

Kobayashi Mind: Weird, then who?? I mean who can possibly-

Suddenly, Ilulu opens the door...

Ilulu: Hello-

As she opened the door....she stood quiet...and stiff her body...as the person knocked on Kobayashi's door...was none other than (YN) himself...Ilulu face gave out such a fear expressing just by seeing (YN)'s face all menacingly and looking like some sort of devil...she then shuts the door and backs away as she trips back to the floor..

Tohru: Ilulu! What's wrong?! Why so scared?!

Kanna: Ilulu..

Kobayashi: ...Ilulu! Who was outside??!

Ilulu: I-I-It's him...!

Kobayashi: Him?! Who???!

Suddenly, Kobayashi's door got kicked down and sent flying as Tohru stops it..as Kobayashi and the others realize to see (YN), in his human form, standing as he then slowly enters Kobayashi's apartment house...as Kanna and Ilulu both stood behind Tohru...