Chp.10

-AUTHOR POV-

-1 MONTH LATER-

It has been a month now ever since Kobayashi has let (YN) live with her in her apartment...so far things have been going good with (YN) living in her apartment...(YN) was bonding more with Kanna and Ilulu very much, getting along as well...as for Tohru...not really, they don't see eye to eye that much...but as for Kobayashi and (YN)...them two were for sure getting along pretty well togther, (YN) has been more interact with her, and yet the two eventually talk a lot alongside with Kann, Ilulu and Tohru...but as for Tohru of course...the way she sees it...it feels like seeing them makes her feel...not really uncomfortable at all...she notices that Kobayashi has been more happier when she's talking and bonding more with (YN), and yet (YN) seems like he's too good to bond with someone like Kobayashi...
.
.
.
.
One day, (YN), Kanna, and Ilulu weren't home knowing that (YN) has taken them and alongside with Saikawa as well to the park..as Kobayashi and Tohru were home alone as Kobayashi was watching TV and Tohru cleaning...

Kobayashi: Hmmmmm.

Tohru: What's wrong Miss Kobayashi???

Kobayashi: Oh, it's nothing really.

Tohru: You sure?? You seem to be a little...worried.

Kobayashi: ....We'll actually...it's just about (YN), that's all.

Tohru: ...Oh....What about him??

Kobayashi: Well...it's just that...I'm worried that he was okay taking Kanna, Ilulu over to Saikawa's and go to the park then...but knowing that he has never experienced to go out like that, he almost stays here all day and it's been a month....heh, but this past month...was really fun having him here you know. I've never thought of him to bond with us really well...especially with me of course. He's really generous, kind...and he's kinda soft too, and it's funny knowing that he's literally a gigantic Kaiju monster that can literally kill anything that stands in his way and call himself king of the monsters...and yet, he's all that what I say.

Tohru then looks upset...as she then looks away, holding the broom as she then replies...

Tohru: Miss Kobayashi...

Kobayashi: Yeah??

Tohru: ...Is he...better than me??

Kobayashi: Huh?? Say, where this come from??

Tohru: It's just that...you've been this much happy...when you let him live here with us...with you. And...the fact he makes you smile more and makes you happy more...and it makes me feel like...I'm not really trying hard to impress you, Miss Kobayashi.

Kobayashi: H-Hey now, what's with this, Tohru??? Why being so down about between (YN) and I??

Tohru: I-It's just...it's just the fact he's always so soft and too kind with you..! And the fact you're starting to like him more and more...I mean you barely met him and you're starting to like him a lot more than I do!

Kobayashi stood up...

Kobayashi: O-Okay hold up a sec. Tohru, what exactly are you trying to say here?? What's going on?? Why bring this up??

Tohru: I-It's just I can't stand him, being around you! But your always around him! And it doesn't make me feel right and comfortable!

Kobayashi: Okay this is getting nonsense-

Tohru: No! It's not! I'm serious!!

Kobayashi: Wait, you're serious???

Tohru: Of course I am serious!! I just don't get why you let him live here?! He was better off alone back there at the woods!