Chp.24 🍋

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Kobayashi was stripping herself as she had only her bra and undies as she then approaches to her room, looks at (YN) and told him that she'll be waiting for him in her room, and she enters and closes the door, as she does, (YN) knew what was going to happen, so he gave a smirk, as he got up from the couch and turns off the TV as he walks over to Kobayashi's door room, he then knocks on it...

Kobayashi: Heh, you can come in~

(YN) slowly opens the door, as he then enters Kobayashi's room, he closes the door as he came in, and yet to see Kobayashi laying on the bed with a seduction pose, starting at (YN) smuggling...

Kobayashi: Hey big guy~

(YN): Heh, hey there~

Kobayashi: The bed's got enough space for both of us, come join me~

(YN): Heh, gladly~

(YN) approaches to Kobayashi as he then gets on the bed on his knees as Kobayashi then crawls up to him, she then stood up on her knees as well as she slowly wraps her arms around him and (YN) holding onto both her waits as the two landed a kiss towards their lips and started making out afterwards. While making out, the two started giving each other tongue as well as they can feel each other's tongue moving together, then, (YN) then reaches down to Kobayashi's neck again as he started kissing it as he can hear Kobayashi's soft moans as she was holding onto his hair. (YN) started to get lower as he then wanted to take off Kobayashi's bra...until she stopped him for the moment...

(YN): O-Oh, something wrong??

Kobayashi: I-It's...Well...I don't know...if you're gonna like them...

(YN): What??

Kobayashi: M-My breast...their not...as big as they are...their small...so...yeah...

(YN) can see Kobayashi having her head down...as he smiles and lifts her head up with his finger and replies...

(YN): Hey, don't say that, you're perfect the way you are, I don't care what you say, you'll be always perfect to me.

Kobayashi then blushes and smiles softly as she replies...

Kobayashi: Heh, Thanks...I appreciated.

Kobayashi then grabs his hand and places it onto her chest..

Kobayashi: Well...we can continue already~

(YN): Heh.

(YN) slowly started to unbutton her bra from behind, and slowly takes it off and yet to see her small breasts as Kobayashi blushes...(YN) says...

(YN): Heh, they may be small...but their really cute~

Kobayashi: Sh-Shut up..!

(YN): Hehe.

(YN) then slowly reaches to her breast as he then places one of them in his mouth as he started to suck one as Kobayashi started to moan....

Kobayashi: A-Ah~~! Aaah~!

(YN) then goes to the other breast and started sucking it as well as Kobayashi was moaning more, she was blushing a lot and felt good as well, (YN) then started to give some licks to her nipples as well as it made Kobayashi feel more good and a little sensitive as well, but in a good way as Kobayashi moan a little louder...then, Kobayashi suddenly reaches her hand down towards her undies, as she then slide her hand in and yet to touch her pussy as she can feel herself a little wet as she started playing herself while having (YN) sucking and licking her breasts, (YN) suddenly realizes to look down and sees Kobayashi touching her self, so he then slowly reaches his hand down, skidding it inside and to touch her pussy as well as he can feel it wet as well and Kobayashi feeling his hand touched, which makes it more good for her...